Fitness coach Shad Forsythe joins Arsenal, Mesut Ozil tweets his delight
— Germany (@DFB_Team_EN) August 13, 2014
Besides the Arsenal signings of Alexis Sanchez, Calum Chambers and Mathieu Debuchy, Gooners are also excited about another arrival this summer.
The German FA confirmed on Twitter that their fitness coach, who has been with them since 2004, has joined Arsenal and wished him luck.
Forsythe is highly rated within the game and will of course know Arsenal’s German contingent of Per Mertesacker, Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski.
Ozil Tweeted his delight at the move once it was confirmed by the German FA above.
Arsenal fans will be hoping that Shad Forsythe solves the fitness problems that have afflicted the Gunners over recent seasons.
And, that come February/March, a title challenge can be sustained…
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) August 13, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Eden Hazard & N’Golo Kante deliver frank assessment of Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0 [SFR Sport]September 25, 2016
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Gooners think Mesut Ozil is the best midfielder in the world (Videos)September 25, 2016
- Mesut Ozil’s awesome gesture to a young Arsenal fan after the Chelsea win (Video)September 24, 2016
- Mesut Ozil celebrates Arsenal destroying Chelsea with dressing room selfieSeptember 24, 2016
- Arsenal stars Ozil, Cazorla and Xhaka take five shot challenge with Copa 90 (Video)September 22, 2016