Fitness coach Shad Forsythe joins Arsenal, Mesut Ozil tweets his delight
— Germany (@DFB_Team_EN) August 13, 2014
Besides the Arsenal signings of Alexis Sanchez, Calum Chambers and Mathieu Debuchy, Gooners are also excited about another arrival this summer.
The German FA confirmed on Twitter that their fitness coach, who has been with them since 2004, has joined Arsenal and wished him luck.
Forsythe is highly rated within the game and will of course know Arsenal’s German contingent of Per Mertesacker, Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski.
Ozil Tweeted his delight at the move once it was confirmed by the German FA above.
Arsenal fans will be hoping that Shad Forsythe solves the fitness problems that have afflicted the Gunners over recent seasons.
And, that come February/March, a title challenge can be sustained…
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) August 13, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Rumours linking Arsenal to Antoine Griezmann are lies [Arseblog]August 24, 2016
- Act like it’s your own money: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on spendingAugust 24, 2016
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech explains why he moved from midfield to goalkeeper (Video)August 24, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil would return to Real Madrid in a heartbeat [SportBild]August 10, 2016
- Bad news on the renewals of Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez [Times]August 10, 2016
- Proof Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man City’s Ilkay Gundogan don’t tweet for themselvesAugust 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil hangs out with Israeli model Danielle Lahav in LA [Instagram]July 28, 2016