Fitness coach Shad Forsythe joins Arsenal, Mesut Ozil tweets his delight
— Germany (@DFB_Team_EN) August 13, 2014
Besides the Arsenal signings of Alexis Sanchez, Calum Chambers and Mathieu Debuchy, Gooners are also excited about another arrival this summer.
The German FA confirmed on Twitter that their fitness coach, who has been with them since 2004, has joined Arsenal and wished him luck.
Forsythe is highly rated within the game and will of course know Arsenal’s German contingent of Per Mertesacker, Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski.
Ozil Tweeted his delight at the move once it was confirmed by the German FA above.
Arsenal fans will be hoping that Shad Forsythe solves the fitness problems that have afflicted the Gunners over recent seasons.
And, that come February/March, a title challenge can be sustained…
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) August 13, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Jamie Carragher claims Manchester United boss Mourinho is turning into nemesis WengerDecember 4, 2016
- Man United legend Rio Ferdinand jokes about how to stop Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (video)December 4, 2016
- Alan Shearer puts condition on calling Alexis Sanchez world class. Arsenal fans rageDecember 4, 2016
- Football Leaks drop biggest ever data dump: Ronaldo, Ozil, Mourinho & Mendes accused of dirty money dealsDecember 3, 2016
- ‘King of Assists’ Mesut Ozil stars in new Adidas commercial (Video)December 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil gives Marca license to big up his Real Madrid returnDecember 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil fails to recreates Daniel Sturridge’s Europa League Final goal (Video)December 1, 2016