Fitness coach Shad Forsythe joins Arsenal, Mesut Ozil tweets his delight
— Germany (@DFB_Team_EN) August 13, 2014
Besides the Arsenal signings of Alexis Sanchez, Calum Chambers and Mathieu Debuchy, Gooners are also excited about another arrival this summer.
The German FA confirmed on Twitter that their fitness coach, who has been with them since 2004, has joined Arsenal and wished him luck.
Forsythe is highly rated within the game and will of course know Arsenal’s German contingent of Per Mertesacker, Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski.
Ozil Tweeted his delight at the move once it was confirmed by the German FA above.
Arsenal fans will be hoping that Shad Forsythe solves the fitness problems that have afflicted the Gunners over recent seasons.
And, that come February/March, a title challenge can be sustained…
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) August 13, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Hector Bellerin admits he’s not as good as CatinhoOctober 28, 2016
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- BBC’s David Ornstein on Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez renewal updates after Arsenal’s AGM (Video)October 25, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Dimitri Payet emulates Mesut Özil with chewing gum keepy-up trick (Video)October 22, 2016