Fitness coach Shad Forsythe joins Arsenal, Mesut Ozil tweets his delight
— Germany (@DFB_Team_EN) August 13, 2014
Besides the Arsenal signings of Alexis Sanchez, Calum Chambers and Mathieu Debuchy, Gooners are also excited about another arrival this summer.
The German FA confirmed on Twitter that their fitness coach, who has been with them since 2004, has joined Arsenal and wished him luck.
Forsythe is highly rated within the game and will of course know Arsenal’s German contingent of Per Mertesacker, Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski.
Ozil Tweeted his delight at the move once it was confirmed by the German FA above.
Arsenal fans will be hoping that Shad Forsythe solves the fitness problems that have afflicted the Gunners over recent seasons.
And, that come February/March, a title challenge can be sustained…
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) August 13, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal officially reveal new shirt numbers for Granit Xhaka & Aaron Ramsey (Videos)May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil feeds a tiger in Dubai, animal paws him in his private parts (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Arsenal keeper Petr Cech heaps praise on “extraordinary” Mesut Ozil (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil Likes Instagram post criticising Arsenal team mate Olivier GiroudMay 22nd, 2016