Feral hooded youths surround Sky reporter as Lee Cattermole’s move to Stoke falls through [Pictures]
- January 31, 2014
It’s the image that’s become synonymous with Transfer Deadline Day: a rabble of hooded disaffected youth surrounding Sky’s roving reporter outside any given football stadium as an impending move edges closer to completion.
Stoke was the scene of the classic Deadline Day image today, as a rabble of disaffected youth hung out with Sky’s reporter awaiting updates on the possible glamour signing of the window: Lee Cattermole’s proposed move from Sunderland to Stoke.
Alas, the deal fell through, and Stoke won’t be getting the most Stokian of players, but that didn’t bother the small army of hooded young men surrounding Sky’s ever-so slightly intimidated reporter.
Erm, don’t they have homework, or guitar lessons or something?!
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- Bojan Krkic plays with a football again, Stoke forward posts Instagram video
- Stoke City sign striker Joselu from Hannover in €8 million deal
- Liverpool players go nuts singing the Kolo/Yaya Toure chant following 6-1 loss to Stoke...
- Tottenham fans sing horrible song about Arsene Wenger to young Stoke fans [Video]
- Spurs fans sing “we’re f***ing s***” at half time of 3-0 defeat at St...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi