Feral hooded youths surround Sky reporter as Lee Cattermole’s move to Stoke falls through [Pictures]
- January 31, 2014
It’s the image that’s become synonymous with Transfer Deadline Day: a rabble of hooded disaffected youth surrounding Sky’s roving reporter outside any given football stadium as an impending move edges closer to completion.
Stoke was the scene of the classic Deadline Day image today, as a rabble of disaffected youth hung out with Sky’s reporter awaiting updates on the possible glamour signing of the window: Lee Cattermole’s proposed move from Sunderland to Stoke.
Alas, the deal fell through, and Stoke won’t be getting the most Stokian of players, but that didn’t bother the small army of hooded young men surrounding Sky’s ever-so slightly intimidated reporter.
Erm, don’t they have homework, or guitar lessons or something?!
- Luton v Stoke: Watch a Live Stream
- Mark Hughes: I didn’t even realise Harry Kane had gone off (video)
- D’oh: Stuart Pearce confuses Xherdan Shaqiri with Colombian pop star Shakira (Video)
- ‘He has no Job now': Shaqiri burns Effenberg while denying he moved to Stoke for ...
- Watch Xherdan Shaqiri’s first interview since joining Stoke from Inter Milan (Off...
- Xherdan Shaqiri’s number 22 jersey becomes fastest selling shirt in Stoke City...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...