Filthy! Serbia’s Petrović cynically kicks Brazil Neymar from behind, rightly booked [Video]
- June 6, 2014
Serbia haven’t exactly proven the friendliest of opponents for Brazil tonight.
The Balkan side have played extremely physically, getting borderline late challenges in on the World Cup hosts, and making sure the Selecao know they’re in a game.
The extent of their cynicism was shown by Petrovic, who filthily kicked and tripped Neymar from behind, sending the Brazilian flying through the air (looked theatrical, but his left foot was kicked against his right, sending him flying).
Petrovic was rightly booked, but as the commentator points out, it could easily have been a red, as Petrovic quite blatantly kicks Neymar and makes no attempt to play the ball.
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi