Fight! Fight! Fight! Mario Balotelli turns M’Baye Niang upside down at AC Milan training
- February 12, 2013
M’Baye Niang was made to look stupid last week at AC Milan following a Mario Balotelli training ground prank.
As the Rossoneri players were standing around at Milanello during a training session on Saturday, the 18-year-old French striker M’Baye Niang was picked on in a physical ambush from Balotelli.
Balotelli, after slyly colluding with teammate Kévin Constant, launched a surprise attack on teenager Niang in which the former Manchester City man turned his new strike-parter upside down like a rag doll.
Balotelli then dropped Niang on the ground, only for Constant and another Milan player to continue the mini-hazing with a few friendly kicks on the floored Frenchman.
Watch Mario Balotelli beat up M’Baye Niang below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...