Fight! Fight! Fight! Mario Balotelli turns M’Baye Niang upside down at AC Milan training
- February 12, 2013
M’Baye Niang was made to look stupid last week at AC Milan following a Mario Balotelli training ground prank.
As the Rossoneri players were standing around at Milanello during a training session on Saturday, the 18-year-old French striker M’Baye Niang was picked on in a physical ambush from Balotelli.
Balotelli, after slyly colluding with teammate Kévin Constant, launched a surprise attack on teenager Niang in which the former Manchester City man turned his new strike-parter upside down like a rag doll.
Balotelli then dropped Niang on the ground, only for Constant and another Milan player to continue the mini-hazing with a few friendly kicks on the floored Frenchman.
Watch Mario Balotelli beat up M’Baye Niang below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi