- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
FIFA stop Barcelona from publicly unveiling Luis Suarez due to his biting ban
The Press Association have announced on Sunday that FC Barcelona will not be allowed to publicly unveil Luis Suarez to their fans because of his biting ban.
In recent years Barcelona have made major events of revealing new signings to packed out crowds in the Camp Nou, however Suarez has been denied that fanfare because of his four month total football ban.
FIFA’s head of media Delia Fischer told PA Sport:
The ban relates to all football-related activity. He cannot be in a football-related public event irrespective of the venue. He cannot even be involved in a football-related charity event.
Many people are reacting to the news accusing FIFA of being ridiculous and heavy-handed.
- Updated: July 13, 2014