FIFA announce that no player has failed a drug test at this year’s World Cup [The Guardian]
- July 7, 2014
FIFA have announced that no player has failed a drug test at this year’s World Cup, as originally reported by The Guardian.
Every player at the tournament, all 736 of them, has provided blood and urine samples and more than 1,000 tests can back negative.
Which means that Tim Howard’s performance against Belgium was totally legit!
The USA goalkeeper was rewarded for his incredible second round performance with a surprise drug test, the same one that several Costa Rican’s were treated to after their win over Italy.
Never doubted you for a second, Tim!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...