- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger very pleased in post match interview after 2-1 win at West Ham
- Mauricio Pochettino: Spurs should’ve been given a penalty & no sympathy for Man United [Video]
- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal describes tired 2nd half as a “struggle for life” at Spurs [Video]
- Jose Mourinho rant! There is a diving campaign against Chelsea!
- Arsenal fans celebrate a good day, going joint 4th after 2-1 win at West Ham [Best Tweets]
FIFA 15′s Barclays Premier League features, and Goal-Line Technology! [Video]
The producers at EA somehow manage to tweak their FIFA console game closer and closer to the real thing every year.
The next edition, FIFA 15 has impressively added new Barclays Premier League fixtures, so that a game invovling Villa and Newcastle will be stylistically and atmospherically different from a game in Spain, Germany or elsewhere.
Senior Producer Nick Channon explains in the video below how they’ve increased the Premier League stadium allocation from 8 to 20 – meaning every Premier League stadium will be represented.
As well as that, each ground will have its own idiosyncracies, like Liverpool fans waving their scarves on the Kop, for example.
And one other incredible-sounding feature: Goal-Line Technology. Enough said.
- Updated: August 18, 2014