FIFA 15’s Barclays Premier League features, and Goal-Line Technology! [Video]
- August 18, 2014
The producers at EA somehow manage to tweak their FIFA console game closer and closer to the real thing every year.
The next edition, FIFA 15 has impressively added new Barclays Premier League fixtures, so that a game invovling Villa and Newcastle will be stylistically and atmospherically different from a game in Spain, Germany or elsewhere.
Senior Producer Nick Channon explains in the video below how they’ve increased the Premier League stadium allocation from 8 to 20 – meaning every Premier League stadium will be represented.
As well as that, each ground will have its own idiosyncracies, like Liverpool fans waving their scarves on the Kop, for example.
And one other incredible-sounding feature: Goal-Line Technology. Enough said.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...