FIFA 13 Demo glitches: The racist referee & the best injury ever
- September 19, 2012
Six days after we featured some initial FIFA 13 glitches of players walking away mid-game and a crazy slide tackle, more crazy footage has emerged from the world’s most popular football game.
The first video below features AC Milan forward Robinho receiving a rather serious kick in the face from Arsenal full back Carl Jenkinson.
Usually this results in a yellow card, since Jenkinson gets away without a booking, the uploader of this particular clip speculates that this may well be because the referee is racist…
The second clip is likely to be a bit more serious for EA Sports with one of the funniest injuries you will ever see in a computer game!
Both videos below via Brasil Mundial.
FIFA 13 Glitch – The Racist referee
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”232343″]
FIFA 13 funny injury
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”232355″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...