FIFA 13 Demo glitches: The racist referee & the best injury ever
- September 19, 2012
Six days after we featured some initial FIFA 13 glitches of players walking away mid-game and a crazy slide tackle, more crazy footage has emerged from the world’s most popular football game.
The first video below features AC Milan forward Robinho receiving a rather serious kick in the face from Arsenal full back Carl Jenkinson.
Usually this results in a yellow card, since Jenkinson gets away without a booking, the uploader of this particular clip speculates that this may well be because the referee is racist…
The second clip is likely to be a bit more serious for EA Sports with one of the funniest injuries you will ever see in a computer game!
Both videos below via Brasil Mundial.
FIFA 13 Glitch – The Racist referee
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”232343″]
FIFA 13 funny injury
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”232355″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...