FIFA 13 Demo glitches: The racist referee & the best injury ever
- September 19, 2012
Six days after we featured some initial FIFA 13 glitches of players walking away mid-game and a crazy slide tackle, more crazy footage has emerged from the world’s most popular football game.
The first video below features AC Milan forward Robinho receiving a rather serious kick in the face from Arsenal full back Carl Jenkinson.
Usually this results in a yellow card, since Jenkinson gets away without a booking, the uploader of this particular clip speculates that this may well be because the referee is racist…
The second clip is likely to be a bit more serious for EA Sports with one of the funniest injuries you will ever see in a computer game!
Both videos below via Brasil Mundial.
FIFA 13 Glitch – The Racist referee
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”232343″]
FIFA 13 funny injury
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”232355″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi