Feyenoord v Vitesse: Watch Live Streaming of the Eredivisie match (April 21, 2013)
- April 20, 2013
The Eredivisie features a fascinating clash between 3rd and 4th on Sunday as surprise side Vitesse travel to Feyenoord as both teams look to close the gap on PSV in second and keep their faint title hopes alive.
Ajax’s 1-1 draw with Heerenveen on Friday night means the Amsterdam giants have left a glimmer of hope for the chasing pack whilst PSV kept themselves in the mix with a 3-1 victory over AZ on Saturday.
Feyenoord v Vitesse can be seen via Bet365 on our video streaming service by clicking here or on the live streaming tab above, then following the instructions to watch.
Note: Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Feyenoord v Vitesse, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the Championship encounter.
This game is available worldwide (no geo-restrictions apply).
Vitesse have had a stunning season, challenging for a Champions League spot, led by Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Bony who has attracted interest from all over Europe.
When these two sides met in September, Vitesse bagged a crucial 1-0 win thanks to a Bony goal in the 91st minute.
Feyenoord are a strong outfit at home and in Graziano Pelle they have a striker who has been banging them in all season and similar to Bony, is attracting covetous glances from the rest of Europe.
Youngsters Jordy Clasie and Tonny Vilhena have also emerged through the ranks and could well be key players against a strong Vitesse outfit.
This should be a cracker and not just because of the individual duel between Wilfried Bony and Graziano Pelle!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...