- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Fernando Torres pictured back in Chelsea Training after injury [Pictures]
Fernando Torres has been spotted returning to training for Chelsea as he comes back from a knee injury that ruled him out for several weeks.
The Spain striker was pictured warming up with Branislav Ivanovic, prompting speculation about an immediate return to Chelsea’s title charge.
The Spain striker was in good form before getting injured and with Chelsea lacking options in the striking department, the return of Torres will boost the club and its fans.
Torres has only scored 4 goals this season, but will hope to recapture his pre-injury form and prove himself fit for Spain’s world cup squad.
- Updated: February 7, 2014