Fernando Torres pictured back in Chelsea Training after injury [Pictures]
Fernando Torres has been spotted returning to training for Chelsea as he comes back from a knee injury that ruled him out for several weeks.
The Spain striker was pictured warming up with Branislav Ivanovic, prompting speculation about an immediate return to Chelsea’s title charge.
The Spain striker was in good form before getting injured and with Chelsea lacking options in the striking department, the return of Torres will boost the club and its fans.
Torres has only scored 4 goals this season, but will hope to recapture his pre-injury form and prove himself fit for Spain’s world cup squad.
Watch Live Stream
- Vicente del Bosque supports Jose Mourinho’s criticisms of Chelsea’s boss [Cadena SER]October 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- Liverpool target Alexander Isak hires an agent with close ties to Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich [Expressen]October 26, 2016
- ‘We all know how Jose is’: Chelsea’s Pedro dismisses Mourinho’s touchline moaningOctober 25, 2016
- Atletico’s Fernando Torres was livid with Diego Godin for denying him a hat-trick v SportingSeptember 19, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic names toughest opponents and explains why Fernando Torres weakness is a mythSeptember 17, 2016
- Fernando Torres claims Liverpool betrayed him during £50m transfer to ChelseaAugust 16, 2016
- Video of Man United-bound Eric Bailly being destroyed by Fernando Torres goes viralJune 5, 2016