Fernando Torres pictured back in Chelsea Training after injury [Pictures]
- February 7, 2014
Fernando Torres has been spotted returning to training for Chelsea as he comes back from a knee injury that ruled him out for several weeks.
The Spain striker was pictured warming up with Branislav Ivanovic, prompting speculation about an immediate return to Chelsea’s title charge.
The Spain striker was in good form before getting injured and with Chelsea lacking options in the striking department, the return of Torres will boost the club and its fans.
Torres has only scored 4 goals this season, but will hope to recapture his pre-injury form and prove himself fit for Spain’s world cup squad.
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...