Fernando Torres pictured back in Chelsea Training after injury [Pictures]
Fernando Torres has been spotted returning to training for Chelsea as he comes back from a knee injury that ruled him out for several weeks.
The Spain striker was pictured warming up with Branislav Ivanovic, prompting speculation about an immediate return to Chelsea’s title charge.
The Spain striker was in good form before getting injured and with Chelsea lacking options in the striking department, the return of Torres will boost the club and its fans.
Torres has only scored 4 goals this season, but will hope to recapture his pre-injury form and prove himself fit for Spain’s world cup squad.
- An explanation of how a draw for Chelsea v Porto will qualify the Blues in the Champions League
- Jose Mourinho talks about the return of Chelsea’s morale after the win in Tel Aviv (Video)
- Jose Mourinho and Diego Costa had a screaming match at half-time of their game against Maccabi Te...
- Jose Mourinho turned into a groundsman during Chelsea’s match at Maccabi Tel Aviv (Video)
- Fernando Torres on winning Atletico Madrid’s POTM award for September (Video)
- Fernando Torres bags a goal & assist as Atletico Madrid win 2-0 at Eibar (official highlights)
- Torres looks like who? 18 Footballers who look like Movie Stars (Video)
- Shanghai SIPG 0 – Atletico Madrid 3: Antoine Griezmann (2) and Fernando Torres score (Video)