- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Sponsors run
Fernando Torres Jekyll & Hyde performance: Misses sitter; bags brilliant assist & stoppage time winner
Fernando Torres has become somewhat of a joke since his £50m pound move to Chelsea.
The Spanish striker has failed to produce the performances that made him one of the best strikers in the world at Liverpool.
On Sunday, he was heavily involved in Chelsea’s 2-1 win over Manchester City.
Torres somehow blazed over from close range after being put through 1-on-1 with Joe Hart.
He more then made up for it, providing an incredible assist for the equaliser before scoring a 90th minute winner to lead his side to all 3 points.
GIF’s of the miss, assist and goal are below:
- Updated: October 27, 2013