Fernando Torres gives 1st AC Milan interview, looking forward to working for Inzaghi [Video]
- August 30, 2014
Fernando Torres is doing the whirlwind first day at a new club – medical, presser, and interviews.
In his first interview for his new club – joinging on a 2 year loan from Chelsea – Torres spoke of his excitement about the challenge ahead, and the chance to play for legendary striker Pippo Inzaghi.
And the most important detail of this interview? A smiling Fernando Torres; it’s been a while.
There’s an Italian voiceover, though you can still understand the thrust from the English parts that can be heard below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]