Feisty! Midfielder Owen Garvan hits out at Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway on Twitter
- September 4, 2013
Crystal Palace were delighted to chalk up their first win of the season last weekend in a 3-1 win over Sunderland.
It all went a bit sour on Friday afternoon as midfielder Owen Garvan was left out of the 25 man squad for the season.
Despite being handed a two year contract in the summer and featuring at the beginning of the season, it appears Garvan will be limited to a spot in the reserves this season.
He hit out at his boss, Ian Holloway, on Twitter: ‘I’ll be here longer than he will… trust me’.
With statements like that on social media, you probably won’t Owen.
I'll be here longer then he will…trust me
— owen garvan (@garvalution) September 4, 2013
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Crystal Palace & Everton are fighting to sign striker Jordan Ayew [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi