Feisty! Midfielder Owen Garvan hits out at Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway on Twitter
Crystal Palace were delighted to chalk up their first win of the season last weekend in a 3-1 win over Sunderland.
It all went a bit sour on Friday afternoon as midfielder Owen Garvan was left out of the 25 man squad for the season.
Despite being handed a two year contract in the summer and featuring at the beginning of the season, it appears Garvan will be limited to a spot in the reserves this season.
He hit out at his boss, Ian Holloway, on Twitter: ‘I’ll be here longer than he will… trust me’.
With statements like that on social media, you probably won’t Owen.
I'll be here longer then he will…trust me
— owen garvan (@garvalution) September 4, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Eagles to partner Liverpool old boy Christian Benteke with Chelsea’s Loic Remy [Le 10 Sport]August 24, 2016
- Fans wonder when Christian Benteke will make debut for new club, Burnleyl FC [Tweets]August 20, 2016
- Liverpool fans can’t believe they recouped their money on Christian Benteke sale to Palace [Tweets]August 20, 2016
- Crystal Palace agree £27 million deal to sign Liverpool forward Christian Benteke [BBC]August 18, 2016
- Aston Villa owner Tony Xia launches furious attack on Ian Holloway [Twitter]August 1, 2016
- Millwall boss Ian Holloway condemns fans for ‘obscene’ Jimmy Saville chants during game v LeedsAugust 9, 2014
- Ian Holloway back to his best with some classic wisecracks at his Millwall unveiling [Video]January 10, 2014
- Ian Holloway on taking over at MillwallJanuary 9, 2014