- Two of the weirdest pitch invaders ever took the field during Basel v Real Madrid [Vine]
- Liverpool’s 11 men couldn’t stop 5 Ludogorets attackers with 1 on the floor [Picture]
- Steven Gerrard panned as Liverpool let lead slip to draw 2-2 at Ludogorets [Tweets]
- Arsenal happily impress beating Borussia Dortmund 2-0, qualify for CL last-16 [Tweets]
- Mesut Ozil got excited about Alexis Sanchez’s goal for Arsenal v Dortmund on Twitter
Feet like Velcro! Oxlade-Chamberlain shows incredible control to take down Cazorla pass over his head [Vine]
The Ox is showing great attacking intent and urgency at Bayern tonight, and this moment showed it in style.
Running onto a long ball over the top from Cazorla, the Ox killed it with one touch over his head, and continued dribbling without even breaking stride.
What’s more, he even gleaned a yellow card out of Dante, which could have an impact as the game wears on.
Vine below, feet like velcro!
- Updated: March 11, 2014