FC Barcelona’s Luis Suarez promises he’ll never bite an opponent again [Video]
After three biting incidents in his career, Luis Suarez has now publicly said that he will never sink his teeth into another opponent again.
Suarez was speaking after being officially been presented as a Barcelona player in front of the media at Nou Camp.
The Uruguayan striker said that Barcelona’s fans need not worry that they’ll be another biting incident in his career, saying in English “I don’t do it anymore”.
The former Liverpool striker followed up his promise by calling out the media, who he noted “criticised” him after he was thrown out of the World Cup for biting Georgio Chiellini.
The tone suggested Suarez believes he has been wronged in some way.
Watch Live Stream
- No Messi, No problem: Neymar at the double as Barcelona hit 5 at Sporting (Official video)September 25, 2016
- Awesome: Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan (Video)September 24, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- Douglas was one of Barcelona’s most expensive ever players per minutes playedSeptember 23, 2016
- Santa Teresa invite Barcelona’s Luis Suarez to their next game after ‘sexist’ comments to Filipe LuisSeptember 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Filipe Luis calls out Barcelona’s Luis Suarez on Instagram for a nasty foulSeptember 22, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016