Fat Brazilian striker Adriano (31) makes his return to football at training with Atletico-PR [Video]
- December 18, 2013
Adriano has not played a competitive match since March 2012, however if the former Inter Milan, Parma and Roma striker is going to have one final chapter in his footballing career then his current training regime is crucial.
Adriano, now 31, has taken his first significant step in his road to recovering his match fitness as the chunky attacker took part in Atletico-PR training this week.
While Adriano is training with Atletico-PR, it should be pointed out that the striker has not signed a deal with the club.
Happily Adriano was wearing a big purple top during the session, which made spotting the attacker easily identifiable, but in all truth it wasn’t too difficult to miss the striker and he generally moved slowly around the pitch.
What does seem clear from the short clip below though is that despite his large midriff, the former Brazilian international forward still has one hell of a hammer of a left foot.
Watch footage of Adriano making his return to football at training with Atletico-PR below.
- Adriano outlines what Barcelona have to do against PSG [Video]
- Adriano paid €18k for 18 prostitutes at a Copacabana brothel last Friday [Extra]
- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Judge in Rio de Janeiro dismisses drug trafficking charges against former Brazil strike...
- Adriano closing in on move to Ligue 2 side Le Havre
- Adriano released by Atletico Paranaense the day after being filmed partying in a nightc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi