Fantastic AS front page headline: “The TV will decide if Suarez plays” [Picture]
- July 25, 2014
Spanish newspaper AS have perfectly summarized the Luis Suarez situation with their headline on today’s edition saying “The TV will decide if Suarez plays”.
Yesterday the La Liga fixture list was released and it revealed that the first Clasico of the season would take place on the weekend of October 25th-26th. Conveniently the weekend that Luis Suarez’s ban for biting ends.
The last day of new Barcelona signing Suarez’s ban is Saturday the 26th, meaning that if the game is played on that day then he will have no involvement.
But if it’s played on the Sunday then Suarez will be eligible for selection. No prizes for guessing what day will be chosen.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]