- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
- Ashley Barnes (Burnley) thumping equaliser v Man City from behind the goal [Video]
- Real Madrid keepers Keylor Navas & Iker Casillas make incredible saves in training [Video]
- Shots fired! Fernando Torres admits he left Liverpool for Chelsea to win trophies
- Watch Swindon Town’s Australian midfielder Massimo Luongo amazing skills [Video]
Fantastic AS front page headline: “The TV will decide if Suarez plays” [Picture]
Spanish newspaper AS have perfectly summarized the Luis Suarez situation with their headline on today’s edition saying “The TV will decide if Suarez plays”.
Yesterday the La Liga fixture list was released and it revealed that the first Clasico of the season would take place on the weekend of October 25th-26th. Conveniently the weekend that Luis Suarez’s ban for biting ends.
The last day of new Barcelona signing Suarez’s ban is Saturday the 26th, meaning that if the game is played on that day then he will have no involvement.
But if it’s played on the Sunday then Suarez will be eligible for selection. No prizes for guessing what day will be chosen.
- Updated: July 25, 2014