- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli complains about offside decision on Instagram after FA Cup exit
- Bizarre: Al Faisaly keeper scores insane overhead kick own goal v Al Wihdat [Video]
- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
- Aston Villa release YouTube video of their fans’ celebrations after Liverpool win
Fans of Bnei Yehuda let a rooster free on a wet Hapoel Tel Aviv pitch, lead to comedy slip & slide scenes
- February 16, 2014
How fans of Israeli club Bnei Yehuda were able to sneak a rooster into a football match is another question…
A comedy scene played out in the 18th minute of the match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and local rivals Bnei Yehuda on Saturday in Ligat ha’Al, as the visiting supporter let a rooster free on the wet pitch.
The animal caused the match to be held up, while it was left to security men to try and catch the chicken on the soggy surface.
The fleet-footed rooster, with orange Bnei Yehuda ribbons wrapped around it’s ankles, proved a tough cookie to catch for the burly stewards. Two men ended up slipping and sliding on the wet grass, while fans in the stands laughed on at the slapstick entertainment.
Watch the footage below.