Fans of Bnei Yehuda let a rooster free on a wet Hapoel Tel Aviv pitch, lead to comedy slip & slide scenes
- February 16, 2014
How fans of Israeli club Bnei Yehuda were able to sneak a rooster into a football match is another question…
A comedy scene played out in the 18th minute of the match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and local rivals Bnei Yehuda on Saturday in Ligat ha’Al, as the visiting supporter let a rooster free on the wet pitch.
The animal caused the match to be held up, while it was left to security men to try and catch the chicken on the soggy surface.
The fleet-footed rooster, with orange Bnei Yehuda ribbons wrapped around it’s ankles, proved a tough cookie to catch for the burly stewards. Two men ended up slipping and sliding on the wet grass, while fans in the stands laughed on at the slapstick entertainment.
Watch the footage below.
- Maccabi’s Eran Zahavi got his team involved in an in-game goal celebration selfie...
- Hapoel Tel Aviv 1 – Hapoel Beer Sheva 3
- Maccabi Tel Aviv 1 – Hapoel Tel Aviv 0
- Shocking! Hapoel Tel Aviv coach Ran Ben Shimon (43) grabs a young fan by his throat in ...
- Hapoel Tel Aviv 1 – Pandurii 2
- Pandurii 1 – Hapoel Tel Aviv 1
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...