Fans of Bnei Yehuda let a rooster free on a wet Hapoel Tel Aviv pitch, lead to comedy slip & slide scenes
- February 16, 2014
How fans of Israeli club Bnei Yehuda were able to sneak a rooster into a football match is another question…
A comedy scene played out in the 18th minute of the match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and local rivals Bnei Yehuda on Saturday in Ligat ha’Al, as the visiting supporter let a rooster free on the wet pitch.
The animal caused the match to be held up, while it was left to security men to try and catch the chicken on the soggy surface.
The fleet-footed rooster, with orange Bnei Yehuda ribbons wrapped around it’s ankles, proved a tough cookie to catch for the burly stewards. Two men ended up slipping and sliding on the wet grass, while fans in the stands laughed on at the slapstick entertainment.
Watch the footage below.
- Maccabi’s Eran Zahavi got his team involved in an in-game goal celebration selfie...
- Hapoel Tel Aviv 1 – Hapoel Beer Sheva 3
- Maccabi Tel Aviv 1 – Hapoel Tel Aviv 0
- Shocking! Hapoel Tel Aviv coach Ran Ben Shimon (43) grabs a young fan by his throat in ...
- Hapoel Tel Aviv 1 – Pandurii 2
- Pandurii 1 – Hapoel Tel Aviv 1
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi