- Cristiano Ronaldo has set a new trophy record during his Man United & Real Madrid career [Graphic]
- Fan Cam: Radamel Falcao’s header v Aston Villa, Man United fans go wild
- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
Fans of Bnei Yehuda let a rooster free on a wet Hapoel Tel Aviv pitch, lead to comedy slip & slide scenes
How fans of Israeli club Bnei Yehuda were able to sneak a rooster into a football match is another question…
A comedy scene played out in the 18th minute of the match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and local rivals Bnei Yehuda on Saturday in Ligat ha’Al, as the visiting supporter let a rooster free on the wet pitch.
The animal caused the match to be held up, while it was left to security men to try and catch the chicken on the soggy surface.
The fleet-footed rooster, with orange Bnei Yehuda ribbons wrapped around it’s ankles, proved a tough cookie to catch for the burly stewards. Two men ended up slipping and sliding on the wet grass, while fans in the stands laughed on at the slapstick entertainment.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: February 16, 2014