Fans of Bnei Yehuda let a rooster free on a wet Hapoel Tel Aviv pitch, lead to comedy slip & slide scenes
- February 16, 2014
How fans of Israeli club Bnei Yehuda were able to sneak a rooster into a football match is another question…
A comedy scene played out in the 18th minute of the match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and local rivals Bnei Yehuda on Saturday in Ligat ha’Al, as the visiting supporter let a rooster free on the wet pitch.
The animal caused the match to be held up, while it was left to security men to try and catch the chicken on the soggy surface.
The fleet-footed rooster, with orange Bnei Yehuda ribbons wrapped around it’s ankles, proved a tough cookie to catch for the burly stewards. Two men ended up slipping and sliding on the wet grass, while fans in the stands laughed on at the slapstick entertainment.
Watch the footage below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...