- Gaz Metan perform crazy free-kick routine in Romanian league, nearly works! [Video]
- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
- Respect! Bayern’s Mario Gotze is selling his World Cup winning boot for charity [Bild]
- Man United want Real Madrid’s Carlo Ancelotti to replace Van Gaal, may offer €16m a year [Tuttosport]
Fans injured as Osasuna v Real Betis suspended after partial collapse of stand [Pictures & tweets]
On the final day of the season Osasuna needed a win against already relegated Real Betis to stand a chance of staying in La Liga.
Osasuna took a 1-0 lead in the 12th minute and the crowd went wild.
Unfortunately there was a partial collapse of one of the stands and the game had to be interrupted.
Alfred N’Diaye was seen carrying a child away from the stand, in which people were reportedly injured.
Alfred N'Diaye saving kids after a safety gate has collapsed in game between Osasuna and Betis. Hope everyone's okay. pic.twitter.com/x24VeC4Irf
— Sunderland Stats (@SunderlandStats) May 18, 2014
Osasuna leading Real Betis 1-0 but the game has been stopped after a fence collapsed and some fans were injured pic.twitter.com/c5D71tBy1l
— TNC LaLiga (@TNC_LaLiga) May 18, 2014
Osasuna went 1-0 up on 12 mins at home to Betis (already down). Part of the ground collapsed and play has been suspended ever since.
— Celtic_First (@Celtic_First) May 18, 2014
Horrific scenes at the El Sadar where one of Osasuna's stands has partially collapsed. Game stopped. Players helping fans on to the pitch.
— Ryan (@Passology) May 18, 2014
Osasuna – Betis stopped in 11th minute, we're into 37th minute everywhere else. Long half-time if the Liga re-synchronise the matches
— AS English (@English_AS) May 18, 2014
— Eurosport.com EN (@EurosportCom_EN) May 18, 2014
- Updated: May 18, 2014