Fan takes selfie with Jose Mourinho in the stands during Chelsea 4 – Cardiff 1
Is this one of the all-time great “selfie” pictures?!
Sean Buxton on Twitter describes himself as a Chelsea fan from Essex and told his followers on Saturday afternoon that he was “En route to the bridge.”
Little could he have known what would happen during Chelsea’s 4-1 rout over Cardiff, despite the Welsh side taking the lead.
After Chelsea had gone 2-1 up, Jose Mourinho was sent to the stands by referee Anthony Taylor cue the Stamford Bridge crowd singing:
“He sits where he wants, he sits where he wa-a-ants, Jose Mourinho, he sits where he wants.”
And lucky Sean Buxton was able to take the picture alongside Mourinho, much to the amazement of Twitter!
Buxton later Tweeted: “He’s taking the piss with the leg room!”
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Arsenal remain interested in James Rodriguez [AS]August 26, 2016
- Chelsea’s official channel destroy a Spurs fan on FacebookAugust 26, 2016
- Chelsea fans react angrily on Twitter to club’s announcement of goalkeeper EduardoAugust 25, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Wolves man Cameron Borthwick-Jackson reveals Jose Mourinho’s encouraging words (Video)August 22, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s treatment of Bastian Schweinsteiger will cost Manchester United a few £ millionAugust 21, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho explains how he reached out to ‘unloved’ Marouane FellainiAugust 20, 2016