Fan takes selfie with Jose Mourinho in the stands during Chelsea 4 – Cardiff 1
- October 19, 2013
Is this one of the all-time great “selfie” pictures?!
Sean Buxton on Twitter describes himself as a Chelsea fan from Essex and told his followers on Saturday afternoon that he was “En route to the bridge.”
Little could he have known what would happen during Chelsea’s 4-1 rout over Cardiff, despite the Welsh side taking the lead.
After Chelsea had gone 2-1 up, Jose Mourinho was sent to the stands by referee Anthony Taylor cue the Stamford Bridge crowd singing:
“He sits where he wants, he sits where he wa-a-ants, Jose Mourinho, he sits where he wants.”
And lucky Sean Buxton was able to take the picture alongside Mourinho, much to the amazement of Twitter!
Buxton later Tweeted: “He’s taking the piss with the leg room!”
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi