Fan takes selfie with Jose Mourinho in the stands during Chelsea 4 – Cardiff 1
Is this one of the all-time great “selfie” pictures?!
Sean Buxton on Twitter describes himself as a Chelsea fan from Essex and told his followers on Saturday afternoon that he was “En route to the bridge.”
Little could he have known what would happen during Chelsea’s 4-1 rout over Cardiff, despite the Welsh side taking the lead.
After Chelsea had gone 2-1 up, Jose Mourinho was sent to the stands by referee Anthony Taylor cue the Stamford Bridge crowd singing:
“He sits where he wants, he sits where he wa-a-ants, Jose Mourinho, he sits where he wants.”
And lucky Sean Buxton was able to take the picture alongside Mourinho, much to the amazement of Twitter!
Buxton later Tweeted: “He’s taking the piss with the leg room!”
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- The expected goals Premier League table: Chelsea & Arsenal impressDecember 7, 2016
- Kurt Zouma posts video of David Luiz joking around at Chelsea trainingDecember 7, 2016
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola talks through that goal against Norwich (video)December 7, 2016
- Mourinho-loving granny gets giant tattoo of the Special OneDecember 7, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho slams UEFA over state of Zorya Luhansk’s ‘hard and icy’ pitch (Video)December 7, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will love this Henrikh Mkhitaryan interview (Video)December 6, 2016
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016