Fan takes selfie with Jose Mourinho in the stands during Chelsea 4 – Cardiff 1
Is this one of the all-time great “selfie” pictures?!
Sean Buxton on Twitter describes himself as a Chelsea fan from Essex and told his followers on Saturday afternoon that he was “En route to the bridge.”
Little could he have known what would happen during Chelsea’s 4-1 rout over Cardiff, despite the Welsh side taking the lead.
After Chelsea had gone 2-1 up, Jose Mourinho was sent to the stands by referee Anthony Taylor cue the Stamford Bridge crowd singing:
“He sits where he wants, he sits where he wa-a-ants, Jose Mourinho, he sits where he wants.”
And lucky Sean Buxton was able to take the picture alongside Mourinho, much to the amazement of Twitter!
Buxton later Tweeted: “He’s taking the piss with the leg room!”
Watch Live Stream
- How N’Golo Kante’s game has changed at Chelsea since leaving LeicesterSeptember 26, 2016
- The team Chelsea should be fielding shows why they are in crisis againSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Ref Michael Oliver tracked back quicker than Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante v ArsenalSeptember 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho consoled Michael Essien after only 2 Real Madrid teammates came to his birthday partySeptember 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains his decision to drop Wayne Rooney from the Man United XI (Video)September 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho claims Real Madrid wanted him back to ‘clean out s**t people like Sergio Ramos’September 24, 2016