Fan Footage: Steven Gerrard’s quality free-kick opener for Liverpool v Sunderland
- March 27, 2014
It was the moment that infused belief into the Liverpool players and Anfield on Wednesday evening.
Captain Fantastic Steven Gerrard opened the deadlock on a nervy night for Liverpool as he cracked home a brilliant free-kick past Vito Mannone.
Fan Footage has emerged from the Anfield Road end showing the build up to the free-kick as the Sunderland keeper lines up his wall.
Most of the Liverpool crowd could be heard shouting “go on Suarez” before Gerrard slammed the ball past Mannone.
Cue pandemonium as the Liverpool title challenge continues to gather momentum.
- Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic presented at Fenerbahce after completing loan move
- Dejan Lovren deletes his Instagram account after abuse from Liverpool fans (Tweets)
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...