- Tottenham stars Eriksen & Dier take on Townsend & Bentaleb in FIFA 15 tournament [Video]
- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
Fan Footage: Simon Mignolet’s match winning penalty save for Liverpool v Stoke
Liverpool returned to Premier League action with a dramatic win over Stoke on Saturday that saw Simon Mignolet endear himself to his team mates and the fans at Anfield.
It was one of those Premier League moments that would truly have been enhanced if you were one of the 44,822 fans at Anfield to witness Liverpool’s 1-0 win over Stoke.
Fan reaction to Mignolet’s match winning penalty save for Liverpool v Stoke is on the video below.
Also worth highlighting are Dan Agger’s Tweet post match, thanking Mignolet and GIF of the Liverpool players’ reaction, underneath the main video.
Finally, there are Simon Mignolet’s post match thoughts, via Liverpool’s official Twitter feed.
Nice 3 points today. Great with 90 min. After 2 weeks out!!! And Yes I know it, I owe Simon a Pint:)) Y.N.W.A
— Daniel Agger (@DanielAgger) August 17, 2013
- Updated: August 18, 2013