Fan Footage: John Terry scores Crystal Palace’s winner v Chelsea, Selhurst Park erupts!
- March 30, 2014
Crystal Palace had never beaten Chelsea in the Premier League (Premiership) era.
For many Eagles supporters, the fact it was Chelsea captain John Terry who headed into his own net for the winner, was the icing on the cake!
Leaving aside London rivalry, it was a key win for Crystal Palace who have been struggling of late – Tony Pulis’ side had not tasted victory since beating West Brom in early February.
Now the Eagles are five points clear of the dreaded drop zone and have a game in hand on Cardiff and the two sides directly above them in Norwich and Hull.
Palace, who head to Cardiff away next, are just three points from mid-table!
Can Crystal Palace fans dare to dream?!
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi