- Class! Valencia prepare for Barcelona match with keepy-uppie rondo game in training [Video]
- Worries grow for Brazil legend Pele as he’s moved to special care unit in Sao Paolo hospital
- Universitario concede in stoppage time after goalkeeper goes to opposition box for corner
- The numbers behind Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere’s injury problems [Graphic]
- Spurs TV focus on Christian Eriksen in training ahead of game against Partizan Belgrade [Video]
Fan Footage: Did John Terry, Frank Lampard & Ashley Cole say goodbye to Chelsea yesterday?
The pictures of a tearful Ashley Cole were spread far and wide on Sunday night.
The Chelsea left back, arguably the best player in his position over the last decade, appeared to be saying his farewell to Stamford Bridge.
Cole is out of contract at the end of the season and has not been a regular in Jose Mourinho’s side over the past few months.
Mourinho has reportedly been upset that Cole joined up with Arsenal for their Christmas Party and instead chose Cesar Azpilicueta as left back for the second half of the season.
And, with Filipe Luis set to join from Atletico Madrid, there would appear to be no place for Cole at Chelsea next season.
But, it is not just Cole who is out of contract at the end of the season, John Terry and Frank Lampard, two Chelsea legends, are also looking to renew their deals.
So, there was plenty of people looking to see how the Chelsea trio conducted themselves on the lap of appreciation after the 0-0 draw with Norwich on Sunday.
- Updated: May 5, 2014