Fan Footage: Did John Terry, Frank Lampard & Ashley Cole say goodbye to Chelsea yesterday?
- May 5, 2014
The pictures of a tearful Ashley Cole were spread far and wide on Sunday night.
The Chelsea left back, arguably the best player in his position over the last decade, appeared to be saying his farewell to Stamford Bridge.
Cole is out of contract at the end of the season and has not been a regular in Jose Mourinho’s side over the past few months.
Mourinho has reportedly been upset that Cole joined up with Arsenal for their Christmas Party and instead chose Cesar Azpilicueta as left back for the second half of the season.
And, with Filipe Luis set to join from Atletico Madrid, there would appear to be no place for Cole at Chelsea next season.
But, it is not just Cole who is out of contract at the end of the season, John Terry and Frank Lampard, two Chelsea legends, are also looking to renew their deals.
So, there was plenty of people looking to see how the Chelsea trio conducted themselves on the lap of appreciation after the 0-0 draw with Norwich on Sunday.
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Chelsea legends in spot kick battle: Ashley Cole takes woeful penalty v Didier Drogba [...
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...