- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
- Neymar feels like he’s in the best form of his Barcelona career [Video]
- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
Fan Footage: Brentford fans call Leyton Orient’s Martin Rowlands a ****, he rockets home a FK
Tuesday night at Griffin Park saw the big lower-league London derby, as Brentford played host to fellow capitol city dwellers Leyton Orient.
The League One showdown started at a fast pace as the O’s marched in front after only five minutes, and a super piece of fan footage recorded an egg on the face moment as some Brentford fans taped the incident play out on their mobile phone.
Things started with Orient midfielder Martin Rowlands stood on top of a free-kick just outside the box, while the Brentford fans roared: Rowlands you’re a ****! Rowlands, Rowlands you’re a ****!
And then came footballer’s reply. A swerving rocket into the far corner of the net.
In the end the match finished 2-apiece. (Thanks to @bringyerdinner for the tip off.)
Enjoy the brilliant lower league banter below.
- Updated: January 23, 2013