Fan Footage: Brentford fans call Leyton Orient’s Martin Rowlands a ****, he rockets home a FK
- January 23, 2013
Tuesday night at Griffin Park saw the big lower-league London derby, as Brentford played host to fellow capitol city dwellers Leyton Orient.
The League One showdown started at a fast pace as the O’s marched in front after only five minutes, and a super piece of fan footage recorded an egg on the face moment as some Brentford fans taped the incident play out on their mobile phone.
Things started with Orient midfielder Martin Rowlands stood on top of a free-kick just outside the box, while the Brentford fans roared: Rowlands you’re a ****! Rowlands, Rowlands you’re a ****!
And then came footballer’s reply. A swerving rocket into the far corner of the net.
In the end the match finished 2-apiece. (Thanks to @bringyerdinner for the tip off.)
Enjoy the brilliant lower league banter below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...