Fan Footage: Brentford fans call Leyton Orient’s Martin Rowlands a ****, he rockets home a FK
- January 23, 2013
Tuesday night at Griffin Park saw the big lower-league London derby, as Brentford played host to fellow capitol city dwellers Leyton Orient.
The League One showdown started at a fast pace as the O’s marched in front after only five minutes, and a super piece of fan footage recorded an egg on the face moment as some Brentford fans taped the incident play out on their mobile phone.
Things started with Orient midfielder Martin Rowlands stood on top of a free-kick just outside the box, while the Brentford fans roared: Rowlands you’re a ****! Rowlands, Rowlands you’re a ****!
And then came footballer’s reply. A swerving rocket into the far corner of the net.
In the end the match finished 2-apiece. (Thanks to @bringyerdinner for the tip off.)
Enjoy the brilliant lower league banter below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...