Fan Footage: Brentford fans call Leyton Orient’s Martin Rowlands a ****, he rockets home a FK
- January 23, 2013
Tuesday night at Griffin Park saw the big lower-league London derby, as Brentford played host to fellow capitol city dwellers Leyton Orient.
The League One showdown started at a fast pace as the O’s marched in front after only five minutes, and a super piece of fan footage recorded an egg on the face moment as some Brentford fans taped the incident play out on their mobile phone.
Things started with Orient midfielder Martin Rowlands stood on top of a free-kick just outside the box, while the Brentford fans roared: Rowlands you’re a ****! Rowlands, Rowlands you’re a ****!
And then came footballer’s reply. A swerving rocket into the far corner of the net.
In the end the match finished 2-apiece. (Thanks to @bringyerdinner for the tip off.)
Enjoy the brilliant lower league banter below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi