Fan Footage: Andreas Pereira scores classy free-kick for Manchester United U18s v Loughborough Uni
- October 11, 2012
If you thought talented Belgium players were taking over the Premier League – there is an up and coming star at Manchester United who could well outdo the likes of Fellaini, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen and Dembele.
Andreas Pereira is a central midfielder of real promise who was snapped up by Sir Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United from Dutch giants PSV.
The Brazilian-born midfielder is already known as a set-piece taker of some repute and has been banging in the goals for Belgium youth sides for some time.
Pereira has been banging in the goals for Manchester United Under-18s over the last few weeks, claiming a cracker (apparently) in a win over Southampton on the weekend before the Red Devils sent a side to play Loughborough University on Wednesday night in a friendly.
Manchester United Under-18s unsurprisingly ran out 6-2 winners with Pereira bagging a rather special free-kick that was caught on camera by fans in the sparse crowd.
Remember the name…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”243548″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi