Fan breaks down in tears of joy after receiving Real Madrid shirt from Iker Casillas for her disabled brother [Video]
- June 7, 2014
Spain’s players did some meet and greet with the hysterical fans who turned up to watch them train in Washington yesterday.
And keeper Iker Casillas shared a wonderful heartfelt moment with one female fan, who asked for a Real Madrid shirt from him for her wheelchair-bound brother.
Casillas left for a moment, and came back with the gift for the fan, who broke down in tears of joy, telling the As cameras: ‘It’s for my brother. He’s in a wheelchair.’
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]