Fan breaks down in tears of joy after receiving Real Madrid shirt from Iker Casillas for her disabled brother [Video]
- June 7, 2014
Spain’s players did some meet and greet with the hysterical fans who turned up to watch them train in Washington yesterday.
And keeper Iker Casillas shared a wonderful heartfelt moment with one female fan, who asked for a Real Madrid shirt from him for her wheelchair-bound brother.
Casillas left for a moment, and came back with the gift for the fan, who broke down in tears of joy, telling the As cameras: ‘It’s for my brother. He’s in a wheelchair.’
- Tottenham & Arsenal are two of seven teams who have held talks with Iker Casillas&...
- Cristiano Ronaldo angry at Real Madrid over treatment of two of its club legends [AS]
- Tottenham could sign Iker Casillas after David De Gea’s departure from Man United...
- WTF: Spain official jokingly manhandles Iker Casillas on the bench [Video]
- Awkward: Real Madrid’s 3 (future) keepers crossed paths in Leon [Video]
- Iker Casillas or Petr Cech? Arsenal fan channel discuss potential signings [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi