Awkward! French Sports Minister introduces the real Ronaldo to a crowd of press, she called him Cristiano
Valerie Fourneyron is the dumb-dumb of the day.
On Thursday France’s Sports Minister attended a presentation for the 2014 World Cup organised by the Embassy of Brazil located in Paris, and amongst the attendees was Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
Mrs. Fourneyron took the mic in order to speak to the crowd and introduce her star World Cup winning guest, but she suffered a FAIL as she referred to the Brazilian hero as Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo’s face was a picture as the French Minister bungled her lines, whilst the rest of her speech was hugely awkward as fumbled her way to closing her trap.
Valerie Fourneyron has since apologised for her error on Twitter.
— Valérie Fourneyron (@vfourneyron) November 7, 2013
Watch the French Sports Minister embarrass herself and Ronaldo below.
Watch Live Stream
- Fabio Coentrao scarpers after failing to nutmeg Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)December 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo releases tax forms which reveal just how enormously wealthy he isDecember 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo gives interesting response to tax evasion questions (Video)December 8, 2016
- Revealed: Cristiano Ronaldo’s house help are subject to crazy NDA agreements with huge finesDecember 8, 2016
- Man United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic really loves Brazilian RonaldoNovember 13, 2016
- Alexandre Pato tells crazy story about meeting Ronaldo in the AC Milan dressing roomNovember 4, 2016
- Ronaldo makes confession about famous Compostela goal that will anger Barcelona fansOctober 27, 2016
- Ronaldo wants Real Madrid to sign Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho [Onda Cero]October 18, 2016