Awkward! French Sports Minister introduces the real Ronaldo to a crowd of press, she called him Cristiano
Valerie Fourneyron is the dumb-dumb of the day.
On Thursday France’s Sports Minister attended a presentation for the 2014 World Cup organised by the Embassy of Brazil located in Paris, and amongst the attendees was Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
Mrs. Fourneyron took the mic in order to speak to the crowd and introduce her star World Cup winning guest, but she suffered a FAIL as she referred to the Brazilian hero as Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo’s face was a picture as the French Minister bungled her lines, whilst the rest of her speech was hugely awkward as fumbled her way to closing her trap.
Valerie Fourneyron has since apologised for her error on Twitter.
— Valérie Fourneyron (@vfourneyron) November 7, 2013
Watch the French Sports Minister embarrass herself and Ronaldo below.
Watch Live Stream
- Head in hands – Cristiano Ronaldo gets injured in Real Madrid training (Full Video)May 24th, 2016
- Awful news: Cristiano Ronaldo limped out of Real Madrid training today (Video & Tweets)May 24th, 2016
- Top 5 Champions League free kicks from 15/16 campaign ft. Ronaldo & Willian (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Tottenham’s Mousa Dembele does a comedy Cristiano Ronaldo impression (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Man United hero Eric Cantona compares Anthony Martial to Brazil legend (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Marcus Rashford receives high praise from one of the greatest strikers of all timeMay 5th, 2016
- World Cup winning France defender Frank LeBoeuf jokes about having Ronaldo in his pocket (Video)April 30th, 2016
- Inter Milan fans use banners to salute Jose Mourinho, slam Brazilian legend Ronaldo [Pictures]February 21st, 2016