- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Awkward! French Sports Minister introduces the real Ronaldo to a crowd of press, she called him Cristiano
Valerie Fourneyron is the dumb-dumb of the day.
On Thursday France’s Sports Minister attended a presentation for the 2014 World Cup organised by the Embassy of Brazil located in Paris, and amongst the attendees was Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
Mrs. Fourneyron took the mic in order to speak to the crowd and introduce her star World Cup winning guest, but she suffered a FAIL as she referred to the Brazilian hero as Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo’s face was a picture as the French Minister bungled her lines, whilst the rest of her speech was hugely awkward as fumbled her way to closing her trap.
Valerie Fourneyron has since apologised for her error on Twitter.
— Valérie Fourneyron (@vfourneyron) November 7, 2013
Watch the French Sports Minister embarrass herself and Ronaldo below.
- Updated: November 8, 2013