Awkward! French Sports Minister introduces the real Ronaldo to a crowd of press, she called him Cristiano
- November 8, 2013
Valerie Fourneyron is the dumb-dumb of the day.
On Thursday France’s Sports Minister attended a presentation for the 2014 World Cup organised by the Embassy of Brazil located in Paris, and amongst the attendees was Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
Mrs. Fourneyron took the mic in order to speak to the crowd and introduce her star World Cup winning guest, but she suffered a FAIL as she referred to the Brazilian hero as Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo’s face was a picture as the French Minister bungled her lines, whilst the rest of her speech was hugely awkward as fumbled her way to closing her trap.
Valerie Fourneyron has since apologised for her error on Twitter.
— Valérie Fourneyron (@vfourneyron) November 7, 2013
Watch the French Sports Minister embarrass herself and Ronaldo below.
- Cristiano Ronaldo found a lost phone in Las Vegas, contacted the owner, and invited her...
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s son asked: Who is your father? Answers: The best in the world
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo stars in weird new Japanese fitness advert [Video]
- Real Madrid fans choose unlikely successor for captaincy should Casillas & Ramos l...
- Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez meets with PSG owners in Qatar to discuss the sale o...
- Cristiano Ronaldo gave very short answer when asked about Sergio Ramos move to Man Unit...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi