- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Awkward! French Sports Minister introduces the real Ronaldo to a crowd of press, she called him Cristiano
Valerie Fourneyron is the dumb-dumb of the day.
On Thursday France’s Sports Minister attended a presentation for the 2014 World Cup organised by the Embassy of Brazil located in Paris, and amongst the attendees was Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
Mrs. Fourneyron took the mic in order to speak to the crowd and introduce her star World Cup winning guest, but she suffered a FAIL as she referred to the Brazilian hero as Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo’s face was a picture as the French Minister bungled her lines, whilst the rest of her speech was hugely awkward as fumbled her way to closing her trap.
Valerie Fourneyron has since apologised for her error on Twitter.
— Valérie Fourneyron (@vfourneyron) November 7, 2013
Watch the French Sports Minister embarrass herself and Ronaldo below.
- Updated: November 8, 2013