Awkward! French Sports Minister introduces the real Ronaldo to a crowd of press, she called him Cristiano
Valerie Fourneyron is the dumb-dumb of the day.
On Thursday France’s Sports Minister attended a presentation for the 2014 World Cup organised by the Embassy of Brazil located in Paris, and amongst the attendees was Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
Mrs. Fourneyron took the mic in order to speak to the crowd and introduce her star World Cup winning guest, but she suffered a FAIL as she referred to the Brazilian hero as Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo’s face was a picture as the French Minister bungled her lines, whilst the rest of her speech was hugely awkward as fumbled her way to closing her trap.
Valerie Fourneyron has since apologised for her error on Twitter.
— Valérie Fourneyron (@vfourneyron) November 7, 2013
Watch the French Sports Minister embarrass herself and Ronaldo below.
Watch Live Stream
- Antoine Griezmann mocked online for terrible outfit [Best Tweets & Jokes]August 25, 2016
- Humble Cristiano Ronaldo gives brilliant speech after winning UEFA Best Player award (Video)August 25, 2016
- Doctor reveals secrets on how Cristiano Ronaldo stays in top shape [Tribuna Expresso]August 25, 2016
- Pepe the Ballon d’Or contender? Cristiano Ronaldo praises defender for ‘extraordinary year’August 24, 2016
- Brazil legend Ronaldo has a new role at Real Madrid [Marca]August 24, 2016
- Brazilian Ronaldo picks his all-time best XI. No place for Cristiano Ronaldo (video)August 20, 2016
- Barcelona superstar Neymar challenges Ronaldo with amazing new skill videoJune 23, 2016
- Skills: Ronaldo responds to Neymar skill video with trick shot of his own (Video)June 16, 2016