FAIL! Reims goalie Kossi Agassa commits a horrible handling error v Troyes
- March 9, 2013
What’s the point of being a goalie if you can’t use your hands?
Reims keeper Kossi Agassa, the 34-year-old Togo international with over 50 caps for his country, committed a shocking handling error on Saturday night against Troyes.
Seven minutes into the match at Troyes, 17-year-old home striker Corentin Jean took a pot-shot on the visitors goal. His shot trickled towards the Reims near-post and it looked to be going nowhere when keeper Agassa was stood directly in line with the shot.
But then this happened!
Watch Reims goalie Kossi Agassa’s FAIL below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi