FAIL! Reims goalie Kossi Agassa commits a horrible handling error v Troyes
- March 9, 2013
What’s the point of being a goalie if you can’t use your hands?
Reims keeper Kossi Agassa, the 34-year-old Togo international with over 50 caps for his country, committed a shocking handling error on Saturday night against Troyes.
Seven minutes into the match at Troyes, 17-year-old home striker Corentin Jean took a pot-shot on the visitors goal. His shot trickled towards the Reims near-post and it looked to be going nowhere when keeper Agassa was stood directly in line with the shot.
But then this happened!
Watch Reims goalie Kossi Agassa’s FAIL below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...