FAIL! Free paper Metro think Arsenal are still in the Capital One Cup
- December 12, 2012
What a mega screw-up!
Metro, the free newspaper most Londoners read on their commutes to work, have today published their paper with the following headline for Arsenal’s penalty defeat at Bradford in the Capital One Cup:
“Bantams wait as Arsenal are held”
One has to assume that the editors at Metro committed this tragic error due to time constraints in getting their rag to print for the Wednesday rush-hour. Yet that excuse will instantly fall by the wayside by every reader of the paper as, quite simply, their headline is completely inaccurate.
For the record, Arsenal drew 1-1 at Bradford during regulation time before the match headed to penalties were the Gunners were knocked out in a 3-2 shootout.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...