FAIL! Free paper Metro think Arsenal are still in the Capital One Cup
- December 12, 2012
What a mega screw-up!
Metro, the free newspaper most Londoners read on their commutes to work, have today published their paper with the following headline for Arsenal’s penalty defeat at Bradford in the Capital One Cup:
“Bantams wait as Arsenal are held”
One has to assume that the editors at Metro committed this tragic error due to time constraints in getting their rag to print for the Wednesday rush-hour. Yet that excuse will instantly fall by the wayside by every reader of the paper as, quite simply, their headline is completely inaccurate.
For the record, Arsenal drew 1-1 at Bradford during regulation time before the match headed to penalties were the Gunners were knocked out in a 3-2 shootout.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi