Eye Sore! Adidas’ new limited edition Yamamoto F50 boots, the fusion of 2 mythical beasts, are shockingly gaudy
- October 26, 2013
Adidas have gone all out with their latest product line.
Their new Yamamoto F50 boots, the design of which appears to be the fusion of 2 mythical beasts (sabre tooth?), are a pretty gaudy result.
Bright orange and yellow with snarling teeth at the front, they’re loud, vulgar, and in your face.
But wait, the best part: a pair of Yamamotos will only set you back £220.
Adidas would probably have trouble paying people that much to wear these.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...