Eye Sore! Adidas’ new limited edition Yamamoto F50 boots, the fusion of 2 mythical beasts, are shockingly gaudy
- October 26, 2013
Adidas have gone all out with their latest product line.
Their new Yamamoto F50 boots, the design of which appears to be the fusion of 2 mythical beasts (sabre tooth?), are a pretty gaudy result.
Bright orange and yellow with snarling teeth at the front, they’re loud, vulgar, and in your face.
But wait, the best part: a pair of Yamamotos will only set you back £220.
Adidas would probably have trouble paying people that much to wear these.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...