Eye Sore! Adidas’ new limited edition Yamamoto F50 boots, the fusion of 2 mythical beasts, are shockingly gaudy
- October 26, 2013
Adidas have gone all out with their latest product line.
Their new Yamamoto F50 boots, the design of which appears to be the fusion of 2 mythical beasts (sabre tooth?), are a pretty gaudy result.
Bright orange and yellow with snarling teeth at the front, they’re loud, vulgar, and in your face.
But wait, the best part: a pair of Yamamotos will only set you back £220.
Adidas would probably have trouble paying people that much to wear these.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi