Extraordinary! Wolfsburg’s Ivan Perisic shot hits the woodwork 3 times v Gladbach [Video]
- May 12, 2014
Wolfsburg won 3-1 on the final day of the season, with Croatian Ivan Perisic bagging one goal in the win over Gladbach.
It’s amazing that he didn’t get a second, with a shot from a tight angle hitting the post, the crossbar and then the other post.
The 25 year old forward scored 10 goals this campaign in what was his third season in the Bundesliga, following a relatively unsuccessful 18 month spell at Borussia Dortmund.
Watch the extraordinary footage below.
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer practise party trick before Monchengladbach win [Video]
- Bayern’s Manuel Neuer made an epic error as Gladbach won 2-0 in Munich [Official ...
- A look back at Hannover’s remarkable record-breaking own goal spree [Video]
- Gladbach’s Thorgan Hazard says his goal is to return to Chelsea one day [HLN]
- Thorgan Hazard explains permanent move from Chelsea to Gladbach [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...