Extraordinary! Wolfsburg’s Ivan Perisic shot hits the woodwork 3 times v Gladbach [Video]
- May 12, 2014
Wolfsburg won 3-1 on the final day of the season, with Croatian Ivan Perisic bagging one goal in the win over Gladbach.
It’s amazing that he didn’t get a second, with a shot from a tight angle hitting the post, the crossbar and then the other post.
The 25 year old forward scored 10 goals this campaign in what was his third season in the Bundesliga, following a relatively unsuccessful 18 month spell at Borussia Dortmund.
Watch the extraordinary footage below.
- Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer practise party trick before Monchengladbach win [Video]
- Bayern’s Manuel Neuer made an epic error as Gladbach won 2-0 in Munich [Official ...
- A look back at Hannover’s remarkable record-breaking own goal spree [Video]
- Gladbach’s Thorgan Hazard says his goal is to return to Chelsea one day [HLN]
- Thorgan Hazard explains permanent move from Chelsea to Gladbach [Video]
- Chelsea sell Thorgan Hazard to Monchengladbach for €8m, making 1500% mark-up
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi