EXCLUSIVE PRICE BOOST: Back Holland at 3/1 to qualify past Costa Rica!!! [Special Betting Odds]
- July 4, 2014
Without wishing to patronise, Costa Rica were the biggest shock team to reach the last eight of the World Cup, so coming up against the supremely talented Dutch is it time for the CONCACAF representatives to bow out?
Louis van Gaal’s men are red hot favourites to reach the semifinals, and Betfair are now offering punters incredible odds for those that want to back to Dutch.
Beating out the other bookies, we can now EXCLUSIVELY offer you 3/1 odds of Holland progressing past Costa Rica into the World Cup’s final four.
If Costa Rica are to pull off their greatest surprise to date, they’ll need to formulate a plan to stop the wonderfully effervescent and free-scoring Robin van Perise and Arjen Robben.
Los Ticos will be without crucial defender Oscar Duarte after he was sent off against Greece, and that will provide another obstacle for Jorge Luis Pinto’s side at the back.
By contrast, Holland have won 10 of their last 11 World Cup matches, with the only blip in this run being their 2010 final defeat against Spain.
It’s also worth noting that while van Persie and Robben offer the obvious goal threats, Holland have goalgetters all over the pitch. So far seven different Dutch players have netted in Brazil, while Wesley Sneijder has scored five goals in his last five World Cup knockout matches for the Netherlands.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...