- Golazo! Oxford United’s James Roberts (18) scores brilliant late winner v Plymouth [GIF]
- Busted! Blackpool’s Jacob Murphy sent this snapchat before their match v Rotherham [Picture]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic killed a 500 pound moose with his first shot hunting in Sweden [Expressen]
- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
EXCLUSIVE PRICE BOOST: Back Holland at 3/1 to qualify past Costa Rica!!! [Special Betting Odds]
Without wishing to patronise, Costa Rica were the biggest shock team to reach the last eight of the World Cup, so coming up against the supremely talented Dutch is it time for the CONCACAF representatives to bow out?
Louis van Gaal’s men are red hot favourites to reach the semifinals, and Betfair are now offering punters incredible odds for those that want to back to Dutch.
Beating out the other bookies, we can now EXCLUSIVELY offer you 3/1 odds of Holland progressing past Costa Rica into the World Cup’s final four.
If Costa Rica are to pull off their greatest surprise to date, they’ll need to formulate a plan to stop the wonderfully effervescent and free-scoring Robin van Perise and Arjen Robben.
Los Ticos will be without crucial defender Oscar Duarte after he was sent off against Greece, and that will provide another obstacle for Jorge Luis Pinto’s side at the back.
By contrast, Holland have won 10 of their last 11 World Cup matches, with the only blip in this run being their 2010 final defeat against Spain.
It’s also worth noting that while van Persie and Robben offer the obvious goal threats, Holland have goalgetters all over the pitch. So far seven different Dutch players have netted in Brazil, while Wesley Sneijder has scored five goals in his last five World Cup knockout matches for the Netherlands.
- Updated: July 4, 2014