- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
EXCLUSIVE Betting Special: Robin van Persie to score ANYTIME for Holland v Mexico is 6/1 [Enhanced Odds]
- Updated: June 29, 2014
Having missed the Chile match through suspension, Robin van Persie is ready to lead the Dutch attack on Sunday against Mexico at the World Cup, and you can now get amazing odds on the Man United striker scoring during the game.
Having started the World Cup like a house on fire with a brace against Spain and another against Australia, punters can now back Robin van Persie to score ANYTIME for Holland v Mexico at a massive 6/1.
That’s the best price you’ll find online at any bookies.
So why should you back van Persie?
Taking a step back, Mexico have been knocked out of the World Cup finals at the second round stage in all five tournaments since 1994, so believing that El Tri will leave Brazil at this stage is a widespread pre-match belief.
Moreover, Holland are the red-hot favourites having won nine of their last 10 World Cup matches, with the only blip in this run being their 2010 final defeat against Spain.
With the stage set, note that Robin van Persie has scored 21 goals in his last 25 appearances for the Oranje, and backing the Man United forward at 6/1 is an offer too big to miss out on.