- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
EXCLUSIVE Betting Special: Robin van Persie to score ANYTIME for Holland v Mexico is 6/1 [Enhanced Odds]
Having missed the Chile match through suspension, Robin van Persie is ready to lead the Dutch attack on Sunday against Mexico at the World Cup, and you can now get amazing odds on the Man United striker scoring during the game.
Having started the World Cup like a house on fire with a brace against Spain and another against Australia, punters can now back Robin van Persie to score ANYTIME for Holland v Mexico at a massive 6/1.
That’s the best price you’ll find online at any bookies.
So why should you back van Persie?
Taking a step back, Mexico have been knocked out of the World Cup finals at the second round stage in all five tournaments since 1994, so believing that El Tri will leave Brazil at this stage is a widespread pre-match belief.
Moreover, Holland are the red-hot favourites having won nine of their last 10 World Cup matches, with the only blip in this run being their 2010 final defeat against Spain.
With the stage set, note that Robin van Persie has scored 21 goals in his last 25 appearances for the Oranje, and backing the Man United forward at 6/1 is an offer too big to miss out on.
- Updated: June 29, 2014