- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
EXCLUSIVE Betting Special: Karim Benzema is 5/1 score ANYTIME against Ecuador [Enhanced Odds]
Not backing Karim Benzema to score against Ecuador seems challenging.
France have been the team of the World Cup so far, and in a frightening statistic to all their opponents, Les Bleus have scored 16 (!) goals in their last three games.
Benzema, the 26-year-old Real Madrid striker who is playing in his first World Cup, is leading the French attack, and with three goals in the competition already he seems a possible winner of the Golden Boot in Brazil.
Without wishing to cast an evil on him, Benzema has been excellent in the World Cup so far.
Not only has he banged the ball into the back of the net, but his all-round contribution has been a major factor in why Didier Deschamps side has been so free scoring in South America.
Two stats to consider.
Firstly, France have only lost one game in their past 11 matches, and secondly Karim Benzema has bagged six goals in his past four France matches.
- Updated: June 25, 2014