EXCLUSIVE Betting Special: Karim Benzema is 5/1 score ANYTIME against Ecuador [Enhanced Odds]
- June 25, 2014
Not backing Karim Benzema to score against Ecuador seems challenging.
France have been the team of the World Cup so far, and in a frightening statistic to all their opponents, Les Bleus have scored 16 (!) goals in their last three games.
Benzema, the 26-year-old Real Madrid striker who is playing in his first World Cup, is leading the French attack, and with three goals in the competition already he seems a possible winner of the Golden Boot in Brazil.
Without wishing to cast an evil on him, Benzema has been excellent in the World Cup so far.
Not only has he banged the ball into the back of the net, but his all-round contribution has been a major factor in why Didier Deschamps side has been so free scoring in South America.
Two stats to consider.
Firstly, France have only lost one game in their past 11 matches, and secondly Karim Benzema has bagged six goals in his past four France matches.
- Mexico v Ecuador: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Bolivia upsets Ecuador 3-2 after taking early three goal lead [Official Highlights]
- Ecuador v Bolivia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Chile kick off the Copa America with 2-0 win over Ecuador [Official Highlights]
- Chile v Ecuador: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America opener – available in UK
- Aguero & Pastore score in Argentina win over Ecuador [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi