EXCLUSIVE Betting Special! Daniel Sturridge to score for England v Uruguay is 4/1!!! [Enhanced Odds]
- June 19, 2014
Daniel Sturridge at large odds of 4/1 to score against Uruguay in the crucial World Cup clash in Sao Paulo on Thursday looks like yet another scandalous betting offer.
The Liverpool striker comes into this match after the best season os his career so far – 21 goals in 29 Premier League games.
With all the furore surrounding where Wayne Rooney should play it is easy to forget that Sturridge is England’s number one out-and-out striker.
Sturridge has claimed three goals in his last four matches for England and comes off the back of his first World Cup goal against Italy on Saturday where he could well have notched more.
Throw in the fact that Sturridge has looked very much at ease in press conferences and on social media during England’s stay in Brazil and there is a fair argument for saying the Liverpool hitman is England’s key player going into this crucial World Cup clash against Uruguay.
And, Sturridge WILL be provided with chances against Uruguay, with Rooney likely to play behind him in the centre and Raheem Sterling hugely impressive and influential against Italy. Danny Welbeck also looked dangerous against the Azzurri.
The Uruguay defence also looks incredibly suspect. Oscar Tabarez’s side conceded three goals to unfancied Costa Rica and captain Diego Lugano, their central defensive stalwart, has been ruled out through injury.
Sebastian Coates looks set to replace Lugano in the centre of defence. Sturridge will know all about him from club side Liverpool where the central defender has struggled for first team opportunities during his time in England.
Some South American pundits suspect this Uruguay side is on the downhill spiral having reached the semi-finals last time out.
The Uruguay midfield is unlikely to offer much protection to a creaky looking back line, Daniel Sturridge looks perfectly placed to take advantage.
So how do you back Daniel Sturridge to score ANYTIME against Uruguay at 4/1?
2) Register an account – takes a couple of minutes.
3) Place £10 on Daniel Sturridge to score and enjoy scandalous 4/1 odds!
4) Use the Promo code: STU4
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge uploads video of himself dribbling on road to injury...
- Daniel Sturridge clears up unfortunate Tweet that sounded like it was about You-Know-Who
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Liverpool man Daniel Sturridge posts video working hard in training [Instagram]
- A Daniel Sturridge lookalike picks up girls while wearing a full Liverpool kit [Video]
- Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge turns up in Drake’s entourage in Toronto [Pict...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi