EXCLUSIVE Betting Special! Daniel Sturridge to score for England v Uruguay is 4/1!!! [Enhanced Odds]
Daniel Sturridge at large odds of 4/1 to score against Uruguay in the crucial World Cup clash in Sao Paulo on Thursday looks like yet another scandalous betting offer.
The Liverpool striker comes into this match after the best season os his career so far – 21 goals in 29 Premier League games.
With all the furore surrounding where Wayne Rooney should play it is easy to forget that Sturridge is England’s number one out-and-out striker.
Sturridge has claimed three goals in his last four matches for England and comes off the back of his first World Cup goal against Italy on Saturday where he could well have notched more.
Throw in the fact that Sturridge has looked very much at ease in press conferences and on social media during England’s stay in Brazil and there is a fair argument for saying the Liverpool hitman is England’s key player going into this crucial World Cup clash against Uruguay.
And, Sturridge WILL be provided with chances against Uruguay, with Rooney likely to play behind him in the centre and Raheem Sterling hugely impressive and influential against Italy. Danny Welbeck also looked dangerous against the Azzurri.
The Uruguay defence also looks incredibly suspect. Oscar Tabarez’s side conceded three goals to unfancied Costa Rica and captain Diego Lugano, their central defensive stalwart, has been ruled out through injury.
Sebastian Coates looks set to replace Lugano in the centre of defence. Sturridge will know all about him from club side Liverpool where the central defender has struggled for first team opportunities during his time in England.
Some South American pundits suspect this Uruguay side is on the downhill spiral having reached the semi-finals last time out.
The Uruguay midfield is unlikely to offer much protection to a creaky looking back line, Daniel Sturridge looks perfectly placed to take advantage.
So how do you back Daniel Sturridge to score ANYTIME against Uruguay at 4/1?
2) Register an account – takes a couple of minutes.
3) Place £10 on Daniel Sturridge to score and enjoy scandalous 4/1 odds!
4) Use the Promo code: STU4
Watch Live Stream
- Everyone (e.g. Antoine Griezmann) loved Sturridge’s sexy goal v Sevilla in EL Final [Tweets]May 18th, 2016
- Arsenal want Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge for £30m. Fans react [Tweets]May 8th, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge tested for drugs after Villarreal win, posts video from Liverpool dressing roomMay 6th, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge does on-pitch interview while Klopp frolics with the Liverpool fans (Video)May 5th, 2016
- Fabian Delph ruled out of Euro 2016. England not quite a nation in mourning [Tweets & GIFS]May 26th, 2016
- Leicester City stars Jamie Vardy & Danny Drinkwater take a friendship quiz (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Joe Hart: Wayne Rooney ‘keeps it real’ with England (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Harry Kane & Jamie Vardy score as England beat Turkey 2-1 in friendly (Official Highlights)May 23rd, 2016
- Classic Uruguay winner v Peru: Luis Suarez assist, Edinson Cavani finish (Video)March 30th, 2016
- Luis Suarez scores against Brazil on his first competitive international since biting ban (Video)March 26th, 2016
- Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani smacks in brilliant volley versus Brazil (Video)March 26th, 2016
- Renato Augusto made a complete dummy out of Fernando Muslera before scoring (Video)March 26th, 2016