EXCLUSIVE Betting Special! Daniel Sturridge to score for England v Uruguay is 4/1!!! [Enhanced Odds]
Daniel Sturridge at large odds of 4/1 to score against Uruguay in the crucial World Cup clash in Sao Paulo on Thursday looks like yet another scandalous betting offer.
The Liverpool striker comes into this match after the best season os his career so far – 21 goals in 29 Premier League games.
With all the furore surrounding where Wayne Rooney should play it is easy to forget that Sturridge is England’s number one out-and-out striker.
Sturridge has claimed three goals in his last four matches for England and comes off the back of his first World Cup goal against Italy on Saturday where he could well have notched more.
Throw in the fact that Sturridge has looked very much at ease in press conferences and on social media during England’s stay in Brazil and there is a fair argument for saying the Liverpool hitman is England’s key player going into this crucial World Cup clash against Uruguay.
And, Sturridge WILL be provided with chances against Uruguay, with Rooney likely to play behind him in the centre and Raheem Sterling hugely impressive and influential against Italy. Danny Welbeck also looked dangerous against the Azzurri.
The Uruguay defence also looks incredibly suspect. Oscar Tabarez’s side conceded three goals to unfancied Costa Rica and captain Diego Lugano, their central defensive stalwart, has been ruled out through injury.
Sebastian Coates looks set to replace Lugano in the centre of defence. Sturridge will know all about him from club side Liverpool where the central defender has struggled for first team opportunities during his time in England.
Some South American pundits suspect this Uruguay side is on the downhill spiral having reached the semi-finals last time out.
The Uruguay midfield is unlikely to offer much protection to a creaky looking back line, Daniel Sturridge looks perfectly placed to take advantage.
So how do you back Daniel Sturridge to score ANYTIME against Uruguay at 4/1?
2) Register an account – takes a couple of minutes.
3) Place £10 on Daniel Sturridge to score and enjoy scandalous 4/1 odds!
4) Use the Promo code: STU4
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil fails to recreates Daniel Sturridge’s Europa League Final goal (Video)December 1, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge posts heart-warming Steven Gerrard tribute [Instagram]November 25, 2016
- Roles reversed as Southampton hope to sign a Liverpool star [Express]November 23, 2016
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Uruguayans claim Luis Suarez didn’t swear at Chile fans, but he did troll themNovember 17, 2016
- Arsenal warrior Alexis Sanchez lost his temper with the dugout after a Luis Suarez fall (Official Video)November 17, 2016
- Luis Suarez is in hot bother for swearing at Chile fans, faces a banNovember 16, 2016
- Chile’s Gonzalo Jara accused of another anal probe v Uruguay, this time on Boro’s Gaston RamirezNovember 16, 2016