- Fan footage of Harry Kane’s equaliser for Spurs against Hull [Video]
- Paul Pogba stole the show as Juventus recorded comprehensive win over Lazio [Official Highlights]
- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
EXCLUSIVE Betting Special! Cristiano Ronaldo to score v Germany: was 11/8 now 5/1! [Enhanced Odds]
Yesterday, we offered you the chance to back Lionel Messi at scandalous odds of 4/1 to score against Bosnia-Herzegovina.
We have been inundated with happy punters ever since and there were many of you as happy as the Argentines in the Maracana when Lionel Messi cracked home only his second ever World Cup goal.
Today’s offer is also hugely enticing, Cristiano Ronaldo was 11/8 to score against Germany for Portugal tonight – new depositors with William Hill can take a punt with odds of 5/1!
So far the big names have delivered at the World Cup and it would be no surprise to see Cristiano Ronaldo join the likes of Neymar, Robin van Persie, Mario Balotelli and Messi.
Ronaldo confirmed he is fighting fit in a press conference on Monday and it would be fair to say that Portugal are more reliant on the former Manchester United star than Real Madrid.
For proof of that you only have to go back to the World Cup play-offs with Sweden which were almost single handedly won by Ronaldo, despite the best efforts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The Real Madrid hitman comes off the back of a terrific season, is the current Ballon d’Or holder and shared the European Golden Boot with Luis Suarez.
Ronaldo looked fit and raring to go as Portugal romped to a 5-1 friendly win against Republic of Ireland last week.
And, whilst Germany are one of the favourites for the competition, their defence is not impregnable, they conceded three goals to Cameroon and Armenia in their two most recent friendlies…
So how do you back Cristiano Ronaldo to score versus Bosnia-Herzegovina at 5/1?
2) Register an account – takes a couple of minutes.
3) Place £10 on Cristiano Ronaldo to score against Bosnia-Herzegovina at 5/1.
4) Use the Promo code: RONALDO5.
- Updated: June 16, 2014