- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
EXCLUSIVE BETTING ODDS: Back France at 5/1, Germany at 4/1 to qualify for the World Cup semifinals
- Updated: July 3, 2014
Betfair have a blinding offer for all punters looking to get involved in the mouth-watering World Cup quarterfinal match between France and Germany.
We can exclusively offer a PRICE BOOST on both Les Bleus and the Mannschaft, depending on which team you want to back.
If France is your favourite, you can get incredible 5/1 odds on Didier Deschamps’ side. Alternatively if your backing Germany, Jogi Low’s side are priced at a massive 4/1.
So why back France?
Lead by the excellent Karim Benzema, who has scored 9 goals in his last 9 international appearances, France have only one defeat in their last 15.
Moreover, whilst Germany have beaten France once in six meetings since the reunification, France have defeated them four times.
Also, it’s worth noting France’s 10 goals in this World Cup equals their previous tally from their last 3 World Cups combined (13 games, 10 goals), and they’ve kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches in World Cup.
But writing off Germany is a fool’s game.
Germany have all the experience having reached the World Cup quarterfinals for a record 16th time, while they also have Thomas Muller has scored 9 goals in 9 World Cup games.
In addition, Germany have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 matches at World Cup, and most impressively, are undefeated in their last 15 World Cup games.