Excellent World Cup final offer! Thomas Muller is 5/1 to score anytime for Germany v Argentina
“We’ve played against Messi a few times. I’ve never lost a competitive game against him.” – Thomas Muller.
What a World Cup Thomas Muller has had!
The 2006 Golden Boot winner is on the verge of becoming the first player to win the top goal scorer gong at back to back tournaments.
A quite stunning record. And, Muller is only 24!
It all began with a hat-trick against Portugal. Then came an assist in the 2-2 draw with Ghana. Followed by a great curling finish for Germany’s winner against USA.
Muller put in another tireless performance against Algeria, bagging another assist. Before playing a key role in the historic semi-final rout over Brazil.
The Bayern Munich forward opened the flood gates with an emphatic finish from a corner for the opener and also had a hand in goals from Miroslav Klose and Andre Schurrle.
In his current form, you have to wonder about the sanity of Betfred offering 5/1 on Thomas Muller to score anytime against Argentina in the World Cup final!
Muller appears perfectly suited to the World Cup where his leggy, tireless style compares favourably with many players who come into the summer tournament looking exhausted.
No player in the Germany squad has run more than Muller and his finishing has been unerring, especially the goals against Portugal and the USA.
Having spent much of the season as a substitute at Bayern Munich, Muller looks primed to finish off his personal campaign at the Maracana in Rio at the World Cup final with plenty of energy to burn and you would be surprised were Argentina to keep him quiet the whole game.
The final word should go to Thomas Muller: “I’ve been telling friends back in Germany on the phone that we’re going all out here so that you can keep having those big barbecue parties in Germany to celebrate during the best time of the year. We’re hoping to extend the parties. We’ll pull out all the stops.”
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona suggests that Lionel Messi’s Argentina retirement was a publicity stuntAugust 25, 2016
- New Argentina squad includes Leo Messi, Sergio Aguero plus Man United & Spurs menAugust 23, 2016
- Argentina’s Edgardo Bauza on how he convinced Leo Messi into his international U-turn [La Nacion]August 23, 2016
- The news Argentina & Leo Messi fans have wanted to hear [Ole]August 5, 2016
- Germany’s Robert Bauer apologises for trolling Brazil after losing at the OlympicsAugust 21, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016
- Revealed: The 10 most popular Fantasy Football players at Euro 2016June 10, 2016
- Mario Gotze & Thomas Muller earn Germany a 2-0 win over Hungary (Videos)June 4, 2016
- Thomas Müller & Pep Guardiola argue over tactics before Bayern’s title partyMay 7, 2016
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini compares himself to Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller [Guardian]April 29, 2016