Excellent World Cup final offer! Thomas Muller is 5/1 to score anytime for Germany v Argentina
- July 12, 2014
“We’ve played against Messi a few times. I’ve never lost a competitive game against him.” – Thomas Muller.
What a World Cup Thomas Muller has had!
The 2006 Golden Boot winner is on the verge of becoming the first player to win the top goal scorer gong at back to back tournaments.
A quite stunning record. And, Muller is only 24!
It all began with a hat-trick against Portugal. Then came an assist in the 2-2 draw with Ghana. Followed by a great curling finish for Germany’s winner against USA.
Muller put in another tireless performance against Algeria, bagging another assist. Before playing a key role in the historic semi-final rout over Brazil.
The Bayern Munich forward opened the flood gates with an emphatic finish from a corner for the opener and also had a hand in goals from Miroslav Klose and Andre Schurrle.
In his current form, you have to wonder about the sanity of Betfred offering 5/1 on Thomas Muller to score anytime against Argentina in the World Cup final!
Muller appears perfectly suited to the World Cup where his leggy, tireless style compares favourably with many players who come into the summer tournament looking exhausted.
No player in the Germany squad has run more than Muller and his finishing has been unerring, especially the goals against Portugal and the USA.
Having spent much of the season as a substitute at Bayern Munich, Muller looks primed to finish off his personal campaign at the Maracana in Rio at the World Cup final with plenty of energy to burn and you would be surprised were Argentina to keep him quiet the whole game.
The final word should go to Thomas Muller: “I’ve been telling friends back in Germany on the phone that we’re going all out here so that you can keep having those big barbecue parties in Germany to celebrate during the best time of the year. We’re hoping to extend the parties. We’ll pull out all the stops.”
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi