Excellent Chelsea mid-season review 2013-2014 video by @feroze17
- January 5, 2014
Chelsea are looking ominous and would anyone be surprised if Jose Mourinho ends the campaign with silverware?!
The Blues are just two points behind leaders Arsenal in the Premier League title race and should emerge past Galatasaray in the knockout rounds of the Champions League against Chelsea legend Didier Drogba.
Crucially, since losing at Sunderland in the Capital One Cup, Chelsea have conceded one goal and you suspect the Chelsea squad are getting to grips with Jose Mourinho’s ideas and they could well steamroller plenty of opposition in the second half of the season.
Credit to Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 for the excellent video above.
To add to your understanding of how Chelsea have been managed so far in 2013/2014, below is how many minutes each squad member has played on a handy graphic.
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea Stats: Jose Mourinho’s last 7 EPL defeats have come v managers with surna...
- Jose Mourinho hails Brazilian starlet Kenedy after Chelsea 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (...
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Furious Chelsea fan demands “get rid” of Branislav Ivanovic, claims loyalty...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...