- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Excellent Chelsea mid-season review 2013-2014 video by @feroze17
Chelsea are looking ominous and would anyone be surprised if Jose Mourinho ends the campaign with silverware?!
The Blues are just two points behind leaders Arsenal in the Premier League title race and should emerge past Galatasaray in the knockout rounds of the Champions League against Chelsea legend Didier Drogba.
Crucially, since losing at Sunderland in the Capital One Cup, Chelsea have conceded one goal and you suspect the Chelsea squad are getting to grips with Jose Mourinho’s ideas and they could well steamroller plenty of opposition in the second half of the season.
Credit to Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 for the excellent video above.
To add to your understanding of how Chelsea have been managed so far in 2013/2014, below is how many minutes each squad member has played on a handy graphic.
- Updated: January 5, 2014