Excellent Chelsea mid-season review 2013-2014 video by @feroze17
Chelsea are looking ominous and would anyone be surprised if Jose Mourinho ends the campaign with silverware?!
The Blues are just two points behind leaders Arsenal in the Premier League title race and should emerge past Galatasaray in the knockout rounds of the Champions League against Chelsea legend Didier Drogba.
Crucially, since losing at Sunderland in the Capital One Cup, Chelsea have conceded one goal and you suspect the Chelsea squad are getting to grips with Jose Mourinho’s ideas and they could well steamroller plenty of opposition in the second half of the season.
Credit to Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 for the excellent video above.
To add to your understanding of how Chelsea have been managed so far in 2013/2014, below is how many minutes each squad member has played on a handy graphic.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal v Chelsea analysis: Gary Cahill’s head has gone, but Branislav Ivanovic is worse (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Chelsea fan cries on BBC radio after the Arsenal defeat (Audio)September 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi not sure how he won MOTM award after Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0September 25, 2016
- Antonio Conte is the wrong manager for Chelsea (BBC Audio)September 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains his decision to drop Wayne Rooney from the Man United XI (Video)September 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho claims Real Madrid wanted him back to ‘clean out s**t people like Sergio Ramos’September 24, 2016
- ‘He’s still my man’: Jose Mourinho stands by Wayne Rooney after 4-1 Leicester win (Video)September 24, 2016