Excellent Chelsea mid-season review 2013-2014 video by @feroze17
- January 5, 2014
Chelsea are looking ominous and would anyone be surprised if Jose Mourinho ends the campaign with silverware?!
The Blues are just two points behind leaders Arsenal in the Premier League title race and should emerge past Galatasaray in the knockout rounds of the Champions League against Chelsea legend Didier Drogba.
Crucially, since losing at Sunderland in the Capital One Cup, Chelsea have conceded one goal and you suspect the Chelsea squad are getting to grips with Jose Mourinho’s ideas and they could well steamroller plenty of opposition in the second half of the season.
Credit to Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 for the excellent video above.
To add to your understanding of how Chelsea have been managed so far in 2013/2014, below is how many minutes each squad member has played on a handy graphic.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]