Excellent Chelsea mid-season review 2013-2014 video by @feroze17
Chelsea are looking ominous and would anyone be surprised if Jose Mourinho ends the campaign with silverware?!
The Blues are just two points behind leaders Arsenal in the Premier League title race and should emerge past Galatasaray in the knockout rounds of the Champions League against Chelsea legend Didier Drogba.
Crucially, since losing at Sunderland in the Capital One Cup, Chelsea have conceded one goal and you suspect the Chelsea squad are getting to grips with Jose Mourinho’s ideas and they could well steamroller plenty of opposition in the second half of the season.
Credit to Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 for the excellent video above.
To add to your understanding of how Chelsea have been managed so far in 2013/2014, below is how many minutes each squad member has played on a handy graphic.
Watch Live Stream
- West Ham fans in a pub savage a Chelsea fan who was wearing a ‘Lampard’ shirt (Video)October 27, 2016
- West Ham 2 – Chelsea 1: Cheikhou Kouyate & Edimilson Fernandes on target (Official highlights)October 27, 2016
- A frightening fan account of the fights between West Ham & Chelsea (BBC Audio)October 27, 2016
- Ugly Scenes: West Ham and Chelsea fans clash at the Olympic Stadium (Videos)October 26, 2016
- FA charge Man United boss Jose Mourinho for comments made before the Liverpool gameOctober 27, 2016
- ‘I’ve never seen anything like them’: Jose Mourinho hails Manchester United fans (Video)October 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho apologises to Man United’s Stretford End for 4-0 defeat to Chelsea (Video)October 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho and his hot mic problems (Video)October 26, 2016