Ex-Spurs and Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas spends a second day with Bayern Munich [Pictures]
It appears he isn’t going anywhere, with the young Portuguese unemployed manager spending a second day watching Bayern Munich train.
AVB could probably learn a thing or two from Bayern manager Pepe Guardiola, having received the sack from both Chelsea and Tottenham.
The German champions beat Al Merreikh 2-0 in a friendly last night and are due to face Al-Kuwait on Monday.
- Former Chelsea & Spurs manager AVB announces he’s quitting Russian football ...
- Andre Villas-Boas: Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t arrogant and he deserves more respect
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Liverpool may sack Brendan Rodgers to appoint ex-Chelsea & Spurs boss AVB [Sunday ...
- Bayern Munich boost as Franck Ribery starts running again (Video)
- Xabi Alonso is no longer the king of the long range golazo at Bayern Munich (Video)
- Bayern’s Franz Beckenbauer quotes the Bible to convince Pep Guardiola to not join...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Man City next season [El Mundo Deportivo]