Ex-Spurs and Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas spends a second day with Bayern Munich [Pictures]
- January 10, 2014
It appears he isn’t going anywhere, with the young Portuguese unemployed manager spending a second day watching Bayern Munich train.
AVB could probably learn a thing or two from Bayern manager Pepe Guardiola, having received the sack from both Chelsea and Tottenham.
The German champions beat Al Merreikh 2-0 in a friendly last night and are due to face Al-Kuwait on Monday.
- Andre Villas-Boas: Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t arrogant and he deserves more respect
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Liverpool may sack Brendan Rodgers to appoint ex-Chelsea & Spurs boss AVB [Sunday ...
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas: ‘I got to where I am today thanks to Jose Mourinho&...
- Happy 37th! Andre Villas-Boas gets the Birthday Bumps from his Zenit St Petersburg play...
- Bizarre video! Bart Simpson takes medical, meets AVB and trains after signing for Zenit
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi