Ex-Man United Roy Keane’s priceless reaction to Michael Carrick’s ‘flat’ interview, gives Adrian Chiles death stare
- February 25, 2014
As was to be expected with his old side losing 2-0 to Olympiakos tonight, Roy Keane had his razor sharp tongue well prepared for a lashing in his post-match analysis on ITV.
Standing pitchside with presenter Adrian Chiles, Keane was left almost speechless at Michael Carrick’s insipid post-match interview.
Keane said Carrick’s interview reflected United’s performance: flat, no urgency…’, finishing with an epic death stare at Adrian Chiles.
The frightened Chiles then probed Keane, ‘whaddaya want him to do then?’
Keane, now struggling to keep his temper in check, replied with a frustrated sigh, ‘say something! something more interesting…it’s not about ”the next game”…for some of them there’ll be no next game!’
On the clip below, Keane gives a more general analysis, saying that United’s defeat put the notion of the Premier League as the best in the world into stark perspective.
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- Man United set to sign Pedro from Barcelona after they sell Angel Di Maria [Sport]
- Memphis Depay scored a scissors-kick against David De Gea at Man United training (Offic...
- Manchester United v PSG: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Jose Mourinho says ex Man United striker Radamel Falcao will be feared at Chelsea
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi