- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ex-Man United & Real Madrid star David Beckham picks Miami as site for new MLS franchise
- Updated: October 29, 2013
Following an illustrious career spent at the likes of Manchester United, Real Madrid and AC Milan David Beckham has worked hard enough to deserve a relaxing retirement.
However, it seems the former England captain wants to get straight back into the game.
Since leaving LA Galaxy in December, and retiring from the game after a subsequent five-month stint at Paris Saint-Germain, Beckham has been mulling over the location for a new MLS franchise.
Today it has emerged that Beckham has chosen sunny Miami and will pay a discounted rate of $25 million to start his own MLS team.
“We know that Miami is one of the most passionate soccer markets in North America,” Said MLS Executive Vice President Dan Courtemanche. “We have met with David Beckham regarding ownership of an expansion team, and we look forward to David one day owning an MLS club.”
Miami has had a Major League Soccer team before with Miami Fusion playing between 1998-2001 before shutting down due to poor attendances.
Beckham will hope his football and celebrity status will attract fans to the new MLS club.