Ex-Liverpool man, West Ham’s Andy Carroll has excellent record v Man City ahead of final day encounter [Graphic]
- May 9, 2014
Signed by Liverpool for £35m with the Torres fund, Andy Carroll had a pretty dire couple of seasons at Anfield.
Carroll joined West ham for £15m last summer and will be up against Manchester City on the final day of the season.
Liverpool fans will be begging for him to be at his best, with the reds needing a West Ham win to stand a chance of winning the title.
Carroll does have an impressive record against Man City, scoring 5 goals against them, more than any other club.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]