Ex-Liverpool man, West Ham’s Andy Carroll has excellent record v Man City ahead of final day encounter [Graphic]
Signed by Liverpool for £35m with the Torres fund, Andy Carroll had a pretty dire couple of seasons at Anfield.
Carroll joined West ham for £15m last summer and will be up against Manchester City on the final day of the season.
Liverpool fans will be begging for him to be at his best, with the reds needing a West Ham win to stand a chance of winning the title.
Carroll does have an impressive record against Man City, scoring 5 goals against them, more than any other club.
Watch Live Stream
- Andy Carroll tipped to bail on West Ham in a mega Chinese move [Express]November 5, 2016
- West Ham release statement after Andy Carroll was threatened at gunpointNovember 3, 2016
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll beefs up his goal ratio with Injury TweetAugust 21, 2016
- Strong rumour Andy Carroll has a new long term injury. West Ham fans go nuts [Tweets]August 21, 2016
- Will he be fit for West Ham? Update on Liverpool’s Sadio ManeDecember 6, 2016
- Phil Coutinho wins POTY award, Jurgen Klopp accepts award & cracks jokes (video)December 6, 2016
- Jamie Carragher destroys Liverpool for Bournemouth display on MNFDecember 6, 2016
- Revealed: Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino has an anti-Arsenal clause in his contractDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Man City v Celtic: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016