Ex-Liverpool man, West Ham’s Andy Carroll has excellent record v Man City ahead of final day encounter [Graphic]
Signed by Liverpool for £35m with the Torres fund, Andy Carroll had a pretty dire couple of seasons at Anfield.
Carroll joined West ham for £15m last summer and will be up against Manchester City on the final day of the season.
Liverpool fans will be begging for him to be at his best, with the reds needing a West Ham win to stand a chance of winning the title.
Carroll does have an impressive record against Man City, scoring 5 goals against them, more than any other club.
Watch Live Stream
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll beefs up his goal ratio with Injury TweetAugust 21, 2016
- Strong rumour Andy Carroll has a new long term injury. West Ham fans go nuts [Tweets]August 21, 2016
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll helps the homeless while on holiday in US (Video)May 22, 2016
- Andy Carroll retweets Peter Schmeichel after Leicester 2 – West Ham 2April 17, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp trolls Geoff Shreeves after Spurs 1 – Liverpool 1 (Video)August 27, 2016
- James Milner penalty cancelled out by Rose equaliser: Spurs 1 – Liverpool 1 (Official Videos)August 27, 2016
- Coutinho Starts: Tottenham v Liverpool [Team Sheets]August 27, 2016
- Liverpool make £11m bid for Borussia Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic [Tony Barrett]August 26, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart a target for several Serie A clubs [Sunday Times]August 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic top FPL GW3 captain above Sergio Aguero. Mavericks pick Chelsea starAugust 27, 2016
- Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart is not even guaranteed to be Man City’s Number 2 Keeper [Papers]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool have no interest in signing Manchester City’s Joe Hart [Echo]August 26, 2016