Ex-Liverpool man, West Ham’s Andy Carroll has excellent record v Man City ahead of final day encounter [Graphic]
Signed by Liverpool for £35m with the Torres fund, Andy Carroll had a pretty dire couple of seasons at Anfield.
Carroll joined West ham for £15m last summer and will be up against Manchester City on the final day of the season.
Liverpool fans will be begging for him to be at his best, with the reds needing a West Ham win to stand a chance of winning the title.
Carroll does have an impressive record against Man City, scoring 5 goals against them, more than any other club.
Watch Live Stream
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll beefs up his goal ratio with Injury TweetAugust 21, 2016
- Strong rumour Andy Carroll has a new long term injury. West Ham fans go nuts [Tweets]August 21, 2016
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll helps the homeless while on holiday in US (Video)May 22, 2016
- Andy Carroll retweets Peter Schmeichel after Leicester 2 – West Ham 2April 17, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson praises Arsenal youngster; gives thoughts on title raceOctober 27, 2016
- 6.5ft 15-year-old Bury starlet Emeka Obi confirms he has signed for LiverpoolOctober 27, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher Trolls Jose Mourinho after Man United winOctober 27, 2016
- Liverpool’s predicted line-up for the Crystal Palace match (Videos)October 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s performance improves after a change of football boots v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Shaun Goater backs Man City to bounce back from recent troubles [Tweet]October 27, 2016
- Why Jose Mourinho & Pep Guardiola seemed so happy pre Man United v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho apologised twice to the Man United fans after City win (video)October 27, 2016