- Two of the weirdest pitch invaders ever took the field during Basel v Real Madrid [Vine]
- Liverpool’s 11 men couldn’t stop 5 Ludogorets attackers with 1 on the floor [Picture]
- Steven Gerrard panned as Liverpool let lead slip to draw 2-2 at Ludogorets [Tweets]
- Arsenal happily impress beating Borussia Dortmund 2-0, qualify for CL last-16 [Tweets]
- Mesut Ozil got excited about Alexis Sanchez’s goal for Arsenal v Dortmund on Twitter
Ex-Liverpool man, West Ham’s Andy Carroll has excellent record v Man City ahead of final day encounter [Graphic]
Signed by Liverpool for £35m with the Torres fund, Andy Carroll had a pretty dire couple of seasons at Anfield.
Carroll joined West ham for £15m last summer and will be up against Manchester City on the final day of the season.
Liverpool fans will be begging for him to be at his best, with the reds needing a West Ham win to stand a chance of winning the title.
Carroll does have an impressive record against Man City, scoring 5 goals against them, more than any other club.
- Updated: May 9, 2014