Ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbahce) received a horror stamp on his manhood v Genclerbirligi [Vines]
- March 1, 2014
Former Liverpool midfielder Dirk Kuyt was on the receiving end of a horror stamp to his manhood on Saturday night in Turkey.
Fenerbahce beat Genclerbirligi 2-0 to pull seven points clear of Galatasaray at the top of the league, however the win came at a cost for Kuyt.
The Dutch international was left in a crumpled heap near the touchline after Genclerbirligi’s Jean Jacques Gosso stamped on his crown jewels.
The stamp was vicious and intentional, and immediately after it happened the TV cameras panned to Kuyt’s wife in the stands who pulled a horror look on her face.
It should be noted that Kuyt managed to recover from the low blow and the ex-Liverpool man saw out the 90 minutes.
Watch Fenerbahce’s Dirk Kuyt receive a horror stamp on his manhood below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]