Ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbahce) received a horror stamp on his manhood v Genclerbirligi [Vines]
Former Liverpool midfielder Dirk Kuyt was on the receiving end of a horror stamp to his manhood on Saturday night in Turkey.
Fenerbahce beat Genclerbirligi 2-0 to pull seven points clear of Galatasaray at the top of the league, however the win came at a cost for Kuyt.
The Dutch international was left in a crumpled heap near the touchline after Genclerbirligi’s Jean Jacques Gosso stamped on his crown jewels.
The stamp was vicious and intentional, and immediately after it happened the TV cameras panned to Kuyt’s wife in the stands who pulled a horror look on her face.
It should be noted that Kuyt managed to recover from the low blow and the ex-Liverpool man saw out the 90 minutes.
Watch Fenerbahce’s Dirk Kuyt receive a horror stamp on his manhood below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool hero Dirk Kuyt reacts to his win over Manchester United [Instagram]September 15, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt scammed for €200k over a diamond by a butler [De Telegraaf]June 16, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt wins the Eredivisie Player of the Year (Video)May 15, 2016
- Alexandre Pato & Dirk Kuyt among list of strikers Barcelona are considering for January [Sport]October 30, 2015
- Liverpool fans celebrate fact Martin Skrtel now plays for Fenerbahce [Tweets]September 4, 2016
- Adam Maher announces he’s joined Osmanlispor, trolls Fenerbahce at the same timeAugust 31, 2016
- Europa League draw brings Fenerbahce striker Robin van Persie back to Old Trafford [Tweets]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool post video of Martin Skrtel’s best goals following move to Fenerbahce (Video)July 14, 2016
- Philippe Coutinho’s Echo interview will be music to Liverpool fans’ earsSeptember 30, 2016
- Police investigating Liverpool Carpool after Dejan Lovren violates 4 traffic laws (Video)September 30, 2016
- EA Sports FIFA 17 snub Liverpool completely, double down on Everton [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Swansea v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 29, 2016