Ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbahce) received a horror stamp on his manhood v Genclerbirligi [Vines]
- March 1, 2014
Former Liverpool midfielder Dirk Kuyt was on the receiving end of a horror stamp to his manhood on Saturday night in Turkey.
Fenerbahce beat Genclerbirligi 2-0 to pull seven points clear of Galatasaray at the top of the league, however the win came at a cost for Kuyt.
The Dutch international was left in a crumpled heap near the touchline after Genclerbirligi’s Jean Jacques Gosso stamped on his crown jewels.
The stamp was vicious and intentional, and immediately after it happened the TV cameras panned to Kuyt’s wife in the stands who pulled a horror look on her face.
It should be noted that Kuyt managed to recover from the low blow and the ex-Liverpool man saw out the 90 minutes.
Watch Fenerbahce’s Dirk Kuyt receive a horror stamp on his manhood below.
- Dirk Kuyt scores winner for Fenerbahçe v Galatasaray [Videos]
- Dirk Kuyt posts picture of him and his kids ready to watch Holland, wearing ‘Kuyt...
- Nasty! Fenerbahce’s Dirk Kuyt got a gruesome stud hole in his ankle v Konyaspor
- Man United’s Robin Van Persie video tribute for ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt on Ins...
- Johan Cruyff says Holland are “blessed” to have Dirk Kuyt in their side as ...
- Liverpool legend Dirk Kuyt linked to Man United because he works hard is the dumbest su...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi