- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbahce) received a horror stamp on his manhood v Genclerbirligi [Vines]
- Updated: March 1, 2014
Former Liverpool midfielder Dirk Kuyt was on the receiving end of a horror stamp to his manhood on Saturday night in Turkey.
Fenerbahce beat Genclerbirligi 2-0 to pull seven points clear of Galatasaray at the top of the league, however the win came at a cost for Kuyt.
The Dutch international was left in a crumpled heap near the touchline after Genclerbirligi’s Jean Jacques Gosso stamped on his crown jewels.
The stamp was vicious and intentional, and immediately after it happened the TV cameras panned to Kuyt’s wife in the stands who pulled a horror look on her face.
It should be noted that Kuyt managed to recover from the low blow and the ex-Liverpool man saw out the 90 minutes.
Watch Fenerbahce’s Dirk Kuyt receive a horror stamp on his manhood below.