Ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbahce) received a horror stamp on his manhood v Genclerbirligi [Vines]
Former Liverpool midfielder Dirk Kuyt was on the receiving end of a horror stamp to his manhood on Saturday night in Turkey.
Fenerbahce beat Genclerbirligi 2-0 to pull seven points clear of Galatasaray at the top of the league, however the win came at a cost for Kuyt.
The Dutch international was left in a crumpled heap near the touchline after Genclerbirligi’s Jean Jacques Gosso stamped on his crown jewels.
The stamp was vicious and intentional, and immediately after it happened the TV cameras panned to Kuyt’s wife in the stands who pulled a horror look on her face.
It should be noted that Kuyt managed to recover from the low blow and the ex-Liverpool man saw out the 90 minutes.
Watch Fenerbahce’s Dirk Kuyt receive a horror stamp on his manhood below.
- Alexandre Pato & Dirk Kuyt among list of strikers Barcelona are considering for January [Sport]
- Ex-Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt scores 2nd successive hat-trick for Feyenoord (Video)
- Dirk Kuyt names best XI he’s ever played with, including seven former Liverpool teammates [...
- Awesome: Ex Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt tells his kids he’s returning to Feyenoord (Video)
- Fenerbahce v Trabzonspor: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Man United old boys Nani and Robin van Persie both find the target for Fenerbahce (Videos)
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell wanted by clubs in Turkey including Fenerbahce [talkSport]
- Fenerbahce want to keep Robin van Persie despite reports linking striker with exit
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge is ‘closer’ to return (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Steven Gerrard confirms he is to train with Liverpool next week & is excited to work with Ju...