Ex-Everton loanee Gerard Deulofeu unveiled as Barcelona player once again along with Rafinha [Video]
- June 4, 2014
Gerard Deulofeu and Rafinha, both loaned out to Everton and Celta Vigo respectively last season, were yesterday presented as Barcelona first team members for the 2014/15 season.
Both have been first team squad members previously, but as part of protocol, the club have decided to give them the ‘Welcome Home’ treatment.
The pair wore the new shirts for next season, and went out onto the Camp Nou pitch to do some tricks for the cameras (it wasn’t a public event, hence the empty stadium).
Deulofeu, who had a thrillingly positive loan at Everton last year, has two Barcelona first team appearances to his name, while Rafinha (Thiago Alcantara’s brother), has yet to make his first team debut.
Having played under Luis Enrique at Celta last season, all bodes well for Rafinha’s integration this coming season.
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi