Ex-Everton loanee Gerard Deulofeu unveiled as Barcelona player once again along with Rafinha [Video]
- June 4, 2014
Gerard Deulofeu and Rafinha, both loaned out to Everton and Celta Vigo respectively last season, were yesterday presented as Barcelona first team members for the 2014/15 season.
Both have been first team squad members previously, but as part of protocol, the club have decided to give them the ‘Welcome Home’ treatment.
The pair wore the new shirts for next season, and went out onto the Camp Nou pitch to do some tricks for the cameras (it wasn’t a public event, hence the empty stadium).
Deulofeu, who had a thrillingly positive loan at Everton last year, has two Barcelona first team appearances to his name, while Rafinha (Thiago Alcantara’s brother), has yet to make his first team debut.
Having played under Luis Enrique at Celta last season, all bodes well for Rafinha’s integration this coming season.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...