Ex-Egypt national coach Bob Bradley hints at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool in the next few days [Video]
American coach Bob Bradley, who was released from his post at the Egyptian national coach after the Pharoahs failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, has now taken over the reigns at Norwegian side Stabaek.
Bradley was unveiled at Stabaek on Friday, and during his presser that American released some transfer news which piqued the interest of Liverpool fans.
Liverpool have long been linked with a move for FC Basel’s Egyptian midfielder Mohamed Salah, and now Bradley has all but confirmed the deal is done.
During his unveiling press conference, Bradley said:
In Egypt a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left, he left Egypt, first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear in the coming days you’ll see his name agains because they’ll be a big transfer to a Premiership team.
While Bradley did not name Liverpool, it is understood that Salah is Anfield bound.
Watch Bob Bradley hint at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool below.
Watch Live Stream
- Spurs linked to Basel striker Breel Embolo, and why the story seems bogus [Sun]May 15th, 2016
- Basel are letting their fans vote for what they want next season’s home kit to look likeMarch 1st, 2016
- Basel reject €27m offer from Wolfsburg for 18-year-old striker Breel Embolo [Kicker]January 26th, 2016
- Done Deal: Arsene Wenger confirms Arsenal have signed Mohamed Elneny, he may play v Stoke (Video)January 14th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Steven Gerrard wishes Fernando Torres good luck in CL Final [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho free to play after 1-month doping ban expires [L’Equipe]May 28th, 2016