Ex-Egypt national coach Bob Bradley hints at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool in the next few days [Video]
American coach Bob Bradley, who was released from his post at the Egyptian national coach after the Pharoahs failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, has now taken over the reigns at Norwegian side Stabaek.
Bradley was unveiled at Stabaek on Friday, and during his presser that American released some transfer news which piqued the interest of Liverpool fans.
Liverpool have long been linked with a move for FC Basel’s Egyptian midfielder Mohamed Salah, and now Bradley has all but confirmed the deal is done.
During his unveiling press conference, Bradley said:
In Egypt a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left, he left Egypt, first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear in the coming days you’ll see his name agains because they’ll be a big transfer to a Premiership team.
While Bradley did not name Liverpool, it is understood that Salah is Anfield bound.
Watch Bob Bradley hint at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool below.
Watch Live Stream
- Granit Xhaka expecting Basel v Arsenal to be most emotional matchday everDecember 6, 2016
- Basel v Arsenal: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Arsenal vs Basel [Team Sheets]September 28, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Gary Neville responds to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius on InstagramDecember 9, 2016
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool players have reunion after Fenerbahce win at Feyenoord [Instagram]December 9, 2016
- Joel Matip gives Liverpool a terrific Christmas presentDecember 9, 2016