Ex-Egypt national coach Bob Bradley hints at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool in the next few days [Video]
American coach Bob Bradley, who was released from his post at the Egyptian national coach after the Pharoahs failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, has now taken over the reigns at Norwegian side Stabaek.
Bradley was unveiled at Stabaek on Friday, and during his presser that American released some transfer news which piqued the interest of Liverpool fans.
Liverpool have long been linked with a move for FC Basel’s Egyptian midfielder Mohamed Salah, and now Bradley has all but confirmed the deal is done.
During his unveiling press conference, Bradley said:
In Egypt a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left, he left Egypt, first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear in the coming days you’ll see his name agains because they’ll be a big transfer to a Premiership team.
While Bradley did not name Liverpool, it is understood that Salah is Anfield bound.
Watch Bob Bradley hint at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool below.
Watch Live Stream
- Done Deal: Breel Embolo completes move from Basel to SchalkeJune 26, 2016
- Man United lost out on Breel Embolo because they were too slow [Di Marzio]June 22, 2016
- Man United lose out to Schalke in the race for a striker [Bild]June 22, 2016
- Man United’s chase for Breel Embolo complicated by Schalke [Kicker]June 21, 2016
- All of Jordan Henderson’s mistakes for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 24, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Individual highlights of Sadio Mane’s stunning performance for Liverpool v Burton (Video)August 24, 2016