Ex-Egypt national coach Bob Bradley hints at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool in the next few days [Video]
- January 4, 2014
American coach Bob Bradley, who was released from his post at the Egyptian national coach after the Pharoahs failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, has now taken over the reigns at Norwegian side Stabaek.
Bradley was unveiled at Stabaek on Friday, and during his presser that American released some transfer news which piqued the interest of Liverpool fans.
Liverpool have long been linked with a move for FC Basel’s Egyptian midfielder Mohamed Salah, and now Bradley has all but confirmed the deal is done.
During his unveiling press conference, Bradley said:
In Egypt a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left, he left Egypt, first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear in the coming days you’ll see his name agains because they’ll be a big transfer to a Premiership team.
While Bradley did not name Liverpool, it is understood that Salah is Anfield bound.
Watch Bob Bradley hint at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...