Ex-Egypt national coach Bob Bradley hints at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool in the next few days [Video]
- January 4, 2014
American coach Bob Bradley, who was released from his post at the Egyptian national coach after the Pharoahs failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, has now taken over the reigns at Norwegian side Stabaek.
Bradley was unveiled at Stabaek on Friday, and during his presser that American released some transfer news which piqued the interest of Liverpool fans.
Liverpool have long been linked with a move for FC Basel’s Egyptian midfielder Mohamed Salah, and now Bradley has all but confirmed the deal is done.
During his unveiling press conference, Bradley said:
In Egypt a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left, he left Egypt, first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear in the coming days you’ll see his name agains because they’ll be a big transfer to a Premiership team.
While Bradley did not name Liverpool, it is understood that Salah is Anfield bound.
Watch Bob Bradley hint at Mohamed Salah moving to Liverpool below.
- Basel teenager Breel Embolo supplied a brilliant backheel assist after scoring a brace ...
- Basel’s Adama Traore scored a stunning goal v Sion [Video]
- Champions League Preview: Real Madrid vs Schalke & Porto vs Basel [Video]
- Champions League Preview: Schalke vs Real Madrid and Basel vs Porto [Video]
- Basel midfielder Fabian Frei talks about facing English teams and the Champions League ...
- Jamie Carragher made fun of ex-Liverpool teammate Philipp Degen during Basel game [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...