Ex-Chelsea star Didier Drogba is close to moving to Juventus after Galatasaray days end [L’Equipe]
Despite being 36-years-old, Didier Drogba is not ready to give up top flight professional football.
Having spent two season with Galatasaray after his days at Chelsea ended, the Ivorian superstar is now headed to Serie A, if L’Equipe is accurate on Wednesday.
According to the French daily, the Chelsea hero is poised to join Juventus. Drogba is said to be keen on trying to win the Champions League one last time, and a move to Turin fits in with those goals.
Roma are also mentioned as a possible alternative for Drogba if he moves to Italy.
Watch Live Stream
- The Mourinho-Conte WhatsApp chat after Man United loss at Chelsea [spoof]October 27, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas confirms his fitness to Chelsea boss Antonio Conte with Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016
- Homophobic West Ham fans v Chelsea can’t spell ‘Dimitri Payet’October 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho apologised twice to the Man United fans after City win (video)October 27, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba refuses to play for Montreal ImpactOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier trolls Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba on target for the Montreal Impact (Official Video)September 18, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba scored a free-kick golazo, Kaka bags a brace for Orlando (Official Video)September 8, 2016
- Mustafa Kapi posts lengthy message on Instagram after playing for Galatasaray at 14October 9, 2016
- 14-year-old Mustafa Kapi makes his Galatasaray senior team debut v Levski Sofia (Video)October 8, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016