Ex-Chelsea star Didier Drogba is close to moving to Juventus after Galatasaray days end [L’Equipe]
- May 21, 2014
Despite being 36-years-old, Didier Drogba is not ready to give up top flight professional football.
Having spent two season with Galatasaray after his days at Chelsea ended, the Ivorian superstar is now headed to Serie A, if L’Equipe is accurate on Wednesday.
According to the French daily, the Chelsea hero is poised to join Juventus. Drogba is said to be keen on trying to win the Champions League one last time, and a move to Turin fits in with those goals.
Roma are also mentioned as a possible alternative for Drogba if he moves to Italy.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi