Ex-Chelsea star Didier Drogba is close to moving to Juventus after Galatasaray days end [L’Equipe]
Despite being 36-years-old, Didier Drogba is not ready to give up top flight professional football.
Having spent two season with Galatasaray after his days at Chelsea ended, the Ivorian superstar is now headed to Serie A, if L’Equipe is accurate on Wednesday.
According to the French daily, the Chelsea hero is poised to join Juventus. Drogba is said to be keen on trying to win the Champions League one last time, and a move to Turin fits in with those goals.
Roma are also mentioned as a possible alternative for Drogba if he moves to Italy.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City charged by the FA. Cesc Fabregas gets away with itDecember 5, 2016
- Real Madrid offer rejected for wonderkid Alexander Isak. Chelsea still in the mix [Expressen]December 5, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to claim he snubbed Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (Video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba Drogba slams the Daily MailDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba confirms his MLS retirement (Video)November 23, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba refuses to play for Montreal ImpactOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier trolls Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Fenerbahce v Galatasaray: Watch a Live Stream of the Süper Lig Intercontinental DerbyNovember 17, 2016
- Mustafa Kapi posts lengthy message on Instagram after playing for Galatasaray at 14October 9, 2016
- 14-year-old Mustafa Kapi makes his Galatasaray senior team debut v Levski Sofia (Video)October 8, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016