- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Ex-Chelsea star Didier Drogba is close to moving to Juventus after Galatasaray days end [L'Equipe]
Despite being 36-years-old, Didier Drogba is not ready to give up top flight professional football.
Having spent two season with Galatasaray after his days at Chelsea ended, the Ivorian superstar is now headed to Serie A, if L’Equipe is accurate on Wednesday.
According to the French daily, the Chelsea hero is poised to join Juventus. Drogba is said to be keen on trying to win the Champions League one last time, and a move to Turin fits in with those goals.
Roma are also mentioned as a possible alternative for Drogba if he moves to Italy.
- Updated: May 21, 2014