Ex-Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne scores thunderbolt to keep Wolfsburg in Champions League race [Video]
- May 4, 2014
Ex-Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne scored an absolute belter at the weekend against Stuttgart to help his club Wolfsburg to a 2-1 victory.
The result ensures that Wolfsburg remain in the hunt for a Champions league place – just one point behind Bayer Leverkusen with one game to play.
De Bruyne joined Wolfsburg in January for £18 million, what seemed to be an inflated fee at the time considering he’d only made three league appearances in his Chelsea career.
However, the Belgian has impressed since joining, scoring twice and providing six assists in the league.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi