Ex-Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne scores thunderbolt to keep Wolfsburg in Champions League race [Video]
- May 4, 2014
Ex-Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne scored an absolute belter at the weekend against Stuttgart to help his club Wolfsburg to a 2-1 victory.
The result ensures that Wolfsburg remain in the hunt for a Champions league place – just one point behind Bayer Leverkusen with one game to play.
De Bruyne joined Wolfsburg in January for £18 million, what seemed to be an inflated fee at the time considering he’d only made three league appearances in his Chelsea career.
However, the Belgian has impressed since joining, scoring twice and providing six assists in the league.
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...