Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole poured champagne over MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou in a club, LAPD want to talk [Mirror]
The top story on the Mirror’s website on Sunday is a story concerning former Chelsea man Ashley Cole.
Cole, currently enjoying the off-season in LA, is accused of assaulting MTV presenter Donatella Panayiotou in a club.
According to the report, Cole, who left Chelsea at the end of last season when his contract expired, is alleged to have poured champagne over Donatella Panayiotou, and now she is hoping to press charges against the English footballer.
That said, the general perception from reading the article is that Ashley Cole will get off scott-free.
The Mirror’s article is loaded with buzzwords including “a furious bust-up” plus the line “dozens of stunned revellers witnessed the incident – with one saying it resembled a ‘saloon bar brawl.'”
Other details sprinkled in the piece include the claim that Ashley Cole poured the bubbly over the MTV employee saying “You know what that is for!”, Donatella Panayiotou reacted by slapping him round the face, whilst it’s alleged that Ms Panayiotou “also told officers she was pushed and shoved during the bust-up, which she says ended with her throat piercing being ripped out.”
Watch Live Stream
- LA Galaxy scored a couple of Golazos against Columbus Crew (Video)September 4, 2016
- LA Galaxy star Ashley Cole claims he would love to return to ChelseaAugust 19, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole shares video Trolling Arsenal boss Arsene WengerAugust 13, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole scores his first MLS goal (Official Video)August 8, 2016
- Michy Batshuayi produces another social media banger with ‘Leg Day’ Instagram postSeptember 30, 2016
- Chelsea suffer another John Terry blow ahead of their match against Hull [Times]September 30, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016